COP26 irony

Two way trade is a sensible solution that provides seasonal tolerance, transportation cost leveling and overall more consumer choice. Hence why you can choose a Japanese car in the UK, despite cars as a general category also being made in the UK.

Sometimes is also not possible to have the competition required to have super efficient one way trade either.

consumer demand basically.

Sponsored Links
I originally stated Biden’s motorcade count was 21.

The POTUS motorcade is north of 85 vehicles, it's security has been dissected & re-assembled by some of the worlds greatest thinkers . . . !

I say it is north of 85 because you can count all the vehicles that pass you by on the road, it is only if you know what to look for do you see the covert vehicles.

"Let's go Brandon" shouldn't feel especially special of all the fuss that is made over him, it is a fuss that is made for any US leader of the free world.

Personally, if I felt the need for that amount & level of security, I would need to ask myself the question of "Why"?

"What is it that I'm doing so wrong ?, why do they hate my office so much that I need this level of security to protect me" ?

The UK imports the same amount of lamb as it exports.

I've often pontificated on the point of whether or not the lamb itself identifies itself as a NZ, Ozzy or even North Derbyshire?

Do they have accents like we do?

Sponsored Links
I say it is north of 85 because you can count all the vehicles that pass you by on the road, it is only if you know what to look for do you see the covert vehicles.

Not quite "covert", then?

250273897_4688663174517387_9116834993793013363_n.jpg

Yeah, but they could've done it all on Zoom couldn't they?

No, you can't do dodgy deals, or exclude people you don't like, when you're on a big zoom meeting. It's not how politics is done.

Sponsored Links
Back