Corbyn heckler suspended

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:LOL: A church of Scotland minister who branded corbyn a terrorist sympathiser has been suspended

While corbyn was campaigning in Glasgow Richard Cameron of Scotstoun Church shouted

" I thought you would be wearing your Islamic jihad scarf. Who's going to be the first terrorist invited to the house of commons"

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Why would a religious minister be suspended for freedom of speech I wonder?
And it was an accurate reflection of the past and recent behaviour of Corbyn.
Shame on that Church. How dare they rule against their rev minister voicing criticism of Corbyn, while the same church remains largely silent on Corbyn’s past

Shame on that Church. How dare they rule against their rev minister voicing criticism of Corbyn, while the same church remains largely silent on Corbyn’s past
says ReJect the conservative campaigner who only joined this forum to rubbish Labour :mrgreen:

how terrible of Corbyn to wear a Tartan scarf in Scotland

The Chickens come home to roost springs to mind ref corbyn :)

How that buffoons behaviour and general attitude has slipped under the radar for 20 odd years is a mystery :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The Chickens come home to roost springs to mind ref corbyn :)

How that buffoons behaviour and general attitude has slipped under the radar for 20 odd years is a mystery :LOL:

Than again spin some free bee to a bunch of dead beat students getting Boozed up and bombed out of there heads on drugs at the tax payers expense and corbyn may be on a winner :LOL:

says ReJect the conservative campaigner who only joined this forum to rubbish Labour :mrgreen:

how terrible of Corbyn to wear a Tartan scarf in Scotland

No. I only joined this forum because it has lots of different trades and diy posts and being in the building trade myself I like to help or learn.
Didn’t really need to rubbish Labour while Corbyn is their rubbish leader. :p
Corbyn was always on the fringes as a looney selective terrorist supporter and once he became Labour leader it has all bitten him and he can’t explain himself.

:LOL: A church of Scotland minister who branded corbyn a terrorist sympathiser has been suspended

While corbyn was campaigning in Glasgow Richard Cameron of Scotstoun Church shouted

" I thought you would be wearing your Islamic jihad scarf. Who's going to be the first terrorist invited to the house of commons"

:LOL:
He shouldn't have been suspended imo.

Oh, hang on, I just had a google - it's not the whole story. He's being suspended it sounds more for controversial tweets which came to light.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50433951

Than again spin some free bee to a bunch of dead beat students getting Boozed up and bombed out of there heads on drugs at the tax payers expense and corbyn may be on a winner :LOL:

That was Corbyn’s cunning plan to offer dopey left wing tendency, often of little or no past memories or lacking of recent history, generally young generation twits, - free student fees, free broadband, tax the rich, .............., yawn,.....
And some of the idiots believe it!

He shouldn't have been suspended imo.

Oh, hang on, I just had a google - it's not the whole story. He's being suspended it sounds more for controversial tweets which came to light.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50433951

Even after reading that I only see his homophobic comments as going too far.
Not sure why most of the rest of it could be deemed wrong or controversial. :(

Pipe it in and chew over these

FB_IMG_1572729465352.jpg
FB_IMG_1572474253125.jpg
FB_IMG_1573028061289.jpg
75412163_10218547982824626_5790087090100240384_n.jpg
74271812_10218547981344589_7887630318671233024_n.jpg

And you think you are telling any of us something we don’t know?
Unless any of us in the U.K. have been ignoring the news and politics of last few decades, then we all know what has been going on, especially since the GFA.

Boris Johnson was not unique in having to meet all sorts of individuals, including very shady people. It is part of the job in politics to meet or be in the same event as other people of a different political or moral thinking unfortunately.
Westminster has to facilitate offices to Sinn Fein and in NI it is normal for opposing sides to have to work together in councils and other events.

Trump meeting Gerry Adams years ago, - who cares? Trump would meet anyone. Most Americans wouldn’t know the truth anyhow.
Although I would ask where the American compromise or peace talks are with terrorists who attack or kill Americans? :)

Ex IRA woman becoming a Tory councillor? - fine if she knows she was wrong in the past. We all know there are plenty like her.

Prince Charles or the Queen or Peter Robinson alongside the now late Martin McGuinness? That’s British politics and diplomacy for you. Can’t say anything good about it though.

So we go back to Jeremy Corbyn or creepy John McDonnell,
They are not only included in photos together with certain terrorists, and terrorist groups, they vigorously supported them.
If that part bursts anybody’s bubble, I say wise up, get educated, do look into what Jeremy did openly support until he had to hide it.

Slightly getting off subject, - but why is it that many of the people who would claim Corbyn was never guilty of being a terrorist supporter, will judge and convict Prince Andrew on being a liar and involved with young women ?
After all, Prince Andrew denied the sex allegations and remembering the young woman, so all we have is photos and her word.
Corbyn denies his alleged links, despite all the paperwork, photos, videos, including of his speeches.
But Corbyn didn’t do it, Prince Andrew did? o_O :D

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back