Corbyn heckler suspended

First you said Corbyn was 'actively supporting terrorist groups'....
Now you have backtracked and are saying Corbyn has 'views'....

But since you cant provide any evidence, we will have to assume both of these statements are false.

No. I said Corbyn actively supported terrorists.
My comment on his views was another remark.
Neither contradict the other, but do go in parallel to each other.

A person must have views some about terrorists and conflicts if they give support to certain terrorists.

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: exactly the bloke has slipped under the radar all. His political life

I see that many have expressed concerns about giving him. Access to highly classified material

He has never met with victims of the ira to express any remorse or condemn the men of terror.

Probably few victims or their families would want to meet Corbyn. I know I wouldn’t.
Maybe that is what is wrong with it all and allows Corbyn to slip around as if he was a statesman.
Perhaps if victims and families protested everywhere Corbyn was it would make more people aware of what Corbyn has supported in the past

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: exactly the bloke has slipped under the radar all. His political life

I see that many have expressed concerns about giving him. Access to highly classified material

I have also heard there are concerns about him.
Many people only discovered Corbyn when he appeared for to run for Labour Party leader.
Lovely elderly bloke sort of resembling Father Christmas with promises to be different.
That became evident with some of their funny remarks about terrorists later, without realising history of their leader

Last edited:
2 enemies sat down and cooperated in government for years

Martin mac Gunness and Rev Ian Paisley
They were referred to as the chuckle brothers

Yeah that always intrigued me and at the same time showed hope for the future, the chuckle brothers. I saw Ian Paisley at my only visit to the House of Commons public gallery, my journalist friend got me a pass. It was when Maggie (peace be upon her) was in charge, Ted Heath was on the backbenches and Paisley got up to speak about something or other, a ferocious and formidable orator. That made it all the stranger seeing him years later as one half of the 'chuckle Bros'.

What troubled me about McGuinness, was his refusal to apologise to Norman Tebbit for crippling his wife and killing five of his friends in the Brighton bombings, he later hid behind the peace process.

My parents and by default my entire extended family were Irish, one or two are known to have been involved in the Easter Uprising. I'm not entirely sure that any were inside the Post Office in 1916, but if they were, rest assured they were probably just cashing in their 'giros'.

Anyway, despite my family being 'republicans' or 'rebels' their war ended in 1916, and I suppose they 'won', I do know that they were all, without exception, horrified and ashamed about atrocities being carried out on mainland UK in their name in the 60's 70's. They clung to their 'rebel' memories and 'rebel songs' were played at weddings and funerals when I was a kid but make no mistake, they all hated the 'new' IRA.

By the time the peace process started taking shape, most of that generation of my family were dead, old age, but I can say without any hesitation, that they would have looked at and listened to McGuiness and said "he's a f*****g wrong 'un, to be sure."

No. I said Corbyn actively supported terrorists

Unless you can back it up with proof, it is just your opinion.

Gosh president Trump has met and shaken hands with Kim il Jon, therefore according to you he must actively support dictatorships.

Unless you can back it up with proof, it is just your opinion.

Gosh president Trump has met and shaken hands with Kim il Jon, therefore according to you he must actively support dictatorships.

Am sure Corbyn would have denied standing in silence for IRA killers if it wasn’t true what was told across the media at the time.
And John McDonnell, - is there anything believable about that man?

Shame on that Church

I really don't think the church should get involved in matters of ethics and morality - they've caused far more harm to the world than any other religious group. What is the death toll caused by the church so far, 30-50 million people?

I really don't think the church should get involved in matters of ethics and morality - they've caused far more harm to the world than any other religious group. What is the death toll caused by the church so far, 30-50 million people?

What church? I thought most religions have been part of, if not responsible for wars and killings and conflict?
Surely no harm in any church speaking the truth rather than trying not to offend

No. I said Corbyn actively supported terrorists.

Do you have any proof? Every photo and claim circled so far has been debunked as fake news. Every claim that he supports terrorists or anitsemitism have been proven to be false.
It's all made up by the anti-labour press.

This article covers most claims.

oh, here's one of the proofs...

53788225_10210465777479896_6388478005546582016_n.jpg

Oh, but hang on ... it's somebody else - a member of the IRA has confirmed that this is actually Jim Gibney, Corbyn was never there!
https://fullfact.org/online/not-picture-jeremy-corbyn-ira/

Do you have any proof? Every photo and claim circled so far has been debunked as fake news. Every claim that he supports terrorists or anitsemitism have been proven to be false.
It's all made up by the anti-labour press.

This article covers most claims.

ReJect is an alt right Trump lover, facts dont mean anything to him.

Yeah, hard to debate with somebody when their head is stuck 2 feet down in the sand.

Sponsored Links
Back