Corbyn heckler suspended

There's been a lot of talk recently about ReJect being a terrorist supporter and an antisemite. None of it has been disproved. I think we can all agree that there's no smoke without fire.

ReJect doesn't even attempt to deny it.

Sponsored Links
I think we can safely be sure that Corbyn has no direct experience with what terrorism does.

"I have spent my political life working for peace and human rights and to bring an end to conflict and devastating wars. That will almost always mean talking to people you profoundly disagree with. That’s what conflict resolution is all about. But do not doubt my determination to take whatever action is necessary to keep our country safe and to protect our people on our streets, in our towns and cities, at our borders." Corbyn

If anyone has any evidence of Corbyn in the past trying to condemn terrorists, please do show it.

"I condemn all bombing, it is not a good idea, and it is terrible what happened." Corbyn on BBC Radio Ulster interview, August 2015.

And, he signed a motion in the House of Commons in 2017 that condemned IRA violence.

He has always condemned violence and bloodshed, and all forms of terrorism. But if you have evidence to the contrary, share away. But, think for a moment, do you honestly think the UK's opposition party would be lead by a terrorist sympathiser, an anti-semite, a racist, an enemy of Britain? Only fools believe foolish lies.

But I accept comments I make against Corbyn will be offensive to some of those that support him

ReJect keeps saying that Corbyn supports terrorists.
But he cant seem to provide any proof........

Sponsored Links
It is just another example of blatant anti-caucasianism
There's been a lot of talk recently about ReJect being a terrorist supporter and an antisemite. None of it has been disproved. I think we can all agree that there's no smoke without fire.

ReJect doesn't even attempt to deny it.

:p:p :rolleyes:
Think you are the only one who likes Trolling and making posts empty of anything of real opinion or substance.
For what’s its worth (yawn!) I don’t support terrorism or antisemitism. (yawn!)
Wise up!! :LOL:

Seems to. Me that some in here ( usual suspects)

Assume prince Andrew is guilty by association with this epstein bloke

But corbyn Meeting up with the IRA and Hamas he is not :LOL::LOL:

They probably discussed gardening :LOL:

Mind u should he get to be PM he will get on well with the Israelis

"I have spent my political life working for peace and human rights and to bring an end to conflict and devastating wars. That will almost always mean talking to people you profoundly disagree with. That’s what conflict resolution is all about. But do not doubt my determination to take whatever action is necessary to keep our country safe and to protect our people on our streets, in our towns and cities, at our borders." Corbyn

Of course he said the above.
Sounds about right for a statement from Corbyn. Covers a few areas. He missed out claiming that he donates to charity and helps out at local hospitals, just to polish it up a bit more. Nothing like self praise to be believable. :)
Actually reads very similar to statements made by Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness.
Both said they had spent their life working for peace and human rights.

So, you ask for evidence, get it, then immediately dismiss it?

Why ask?

ReJect keeps saying that Corbyn supports terrorists.
But he cant seem to provide any proof........

The media have all the proof.
My memory is good and Corbyn was difficult to forget

oh, here's one of the proofs...

53788225_10210465777479896_6388478005546582016_n.jpg

Oh, but hang on ... it's somebody else - a member of the IRA has confirmed that this is actually Jim Gibney, Corbyn was never there!
https://fullfact.org/online/not-picture-jeremy-corbyn-ira/

corbyn showing solidarity for the armed struggle with jerry adams....
upload_2019-11-18_19-4-31.jpeg

corbyn and mcdonnel showing their solidarity with ira terrorist adams....
images

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back