Corbyn heckler suspended

ReJect admits that he is a friend of terrorists.

He's never denied it.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Evidence? What evidence?

still no evidence from ReJect to prove that he is not a supporter of terrorism

He is also guilty of repeated campaigns of unsubstantiated allegations, as he will be the first to admit.

still no evidence from ReJect to prove that he is not a supporter of terrorism

He is also guilty of repeated campaigns of unsubstantiated allegations, as he will be the first to admit.

I can’t prove on a forum that I don’t support various things.
Not sure how it would be possible, but you first.

A gullible person might believe Corbyn supports terrorism without any proof.

Ryler fits that bill.
Gerry+Adams+Jeremy+Corbyn+Labour+Leader+Jeremy+7bDBLO3Lit8l.jpg

I can’t prove on a forum that I don’t support various things.
Not sure how it would be possible, but you first.

Take no notice of the party activist :LOL:

Same appeaser made various deflection arguments over the Rotherham abuse caper  ;);)

It’s well known that Corbyn met with Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams regularly at the height of the Troubles in the 1980s. Im sure there's a perfectly logical reason for them hooking up, maybe he had a spare room Corbyn was able to stay in on his regular holidays to ireland? Convenience one might say?

ReJect admits that he cannot disprove the stories that he is a terrorist supporter. As he would be the first to agree, lots of mentions on the web or the press prove that it must be true.

ReJect admits that he cannot disprove the stories that he is a terrorist supporter. As he would be the first to agree, lots of mentions on the web or the press prove that it must be true.

Well Er yes

There is an old saying no. Smoke with out fire

;). There is other proof as well ;)

In a speech in 2019 buffoon Corbyn descri bEd members of Hamas and Hezbollah as "freinds"

He has met Hamas operatives including
Abdul Aziz Omar who made suicide vests

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back