Cordless detail sanders

ntb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've concluded that a detail sander would make life easier on a number of jobs e.g small filling and making good tasks through to prepping a small window for paint. I've been getting by with a half sheet and sanding block.

Would a cordless actually work rather than tickle the surface and do they run long enough to complete a small window?

I'm minded to try a cheap one and then upgrade when it dies but would I be wasting my money?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
One of the oscillating multi tools with a sanding plate would be ideal

It's an option, a multi tool would be handy but it's an expensive option. I'm really wanting small, light, cheap and cordless.

Sponsored Links
Well I've just gone and blown £30 on a Parkside one from Lidl and I have to say that based on an initial play I'm quite impressed. It feels robust enough and works ok. Only downside is the slow (3 hour) charge rate. Not sure how much use I'll get out of a charge - will report back when I've used it in anger.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back