Corgi HomePlan Ltd - WARNING!!!

I need some advice. Am with Corgi home plan. Constantly pressing reset on a Baxi/Potterton Solo 15HE as only way it works. Company/Engineers say it is an "intermittent ignition fault but until the part packs up completely, they can't do anything as they don't know which part of the ignition system needs changing".
They say "don't press we need to see in non operation mode" I wait 2days with no heat for an engineer that tells me ".." above, who then presses the reset button telling me to call if it goes again! Which it does the very next day!

Been pressing reset now since 2015. Written and complained-no response, so had to call them out again as they say "don't press etc"!! Fed up of this treadmill mentality and want to get off it!

I have a contract "if they can't fix-to replace boiler if under 10yrs old. Started contract in 2013-boiler 6yrs old. Been pressing reset since 2015 now!

Is this Company fobbing me off until 10yrs is reached to wriggle out of replacement? Or do they really not know which part to replace? Last December I went without heat or hot water for 22 days as they shut the system off whilst waiting for parts! I am a pensioner with several health issues.

Help?.....anyone!
you need to start a fresh post and not piggy back on another post the post you have hi-jacked is from 2012

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back