corgi

Get yourself down the local tech and sign up for level 2 plumbing.
Sheet leadwork still accounts for 25% of the first year ;)

Sponsored Links
if your talking about C&G 6129 (NVQ2 equivalent without the onsite experience), i think you'll find it amount to 2 and a bit days of basic bossing, butt and lap welds and a bit of flashing. Not exactly 25% I'm afraid.[/quote]

i hope your not associating me with 3x2 leadbashing,i was taught properlike, at 20 1 could leadburn,glaze,weld to asme std,braze,oxy,fit bathrooms,heating,sprinkler systems and all maner or other jobs to a vgood standard .as i said a dying art the plumber......

spoke to gas register people today and what a pile of poo

if you phone them they cannot answer questions nor are tehy allowed to transfer any calls to anyone who can. personally i thought i was talking to some operative in a indian call center.

now lets look at what they say new registrant must have nvq old registrants dont.....so anyone passing acs between now and then need to register corgi first at a price in order to avoid nvq requirements

whats even more concerning is that i could hear the operative being trainned in what to say yet his trainer also failed to take charge and intervene on the conversation.

TO QUOTE

WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TRANSFER CALLS

Sponsored Links
No good going for CORGI they are dead in april

look for the gas safe register

:)

no good anyone going to them just yet.

they are discriminant, anyone who has acs are not and do not hold any qualifications to register, they claim acs is a certificate by an awarding body and that is all it is so all you guys are now hold no qualifications in your work lol.

any person already having acs but not registered with corgi are not able to join under grandfather rights thus the yare discriminating against any persons who are currently suitably qualified but not registered.

seem these guys are the run of the mill we are working for government eff you lot routine.

so to the original poster under dictatorship of the gas register their is only one qualification that is nvq backed with portfollio work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back