corgi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if any one can steer me in the right direction.I have done my acs a year ago and have been registered to corgi under my companys corgi.What do i have to do to get my own corgi registration.thanks peter

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
But sleep soundly in your bed at night with a clear conscience in the knowledge that you have bcome a great philanthropist, in that you are running your little legs off earning a living to keep all the lovely people who work for corgi in jobs.

thanks for all the replys.i see what you mean about it being a tad expensive £375 to register not a bad living .

375 is nothing. You have to do part p training and regiuster for that, pay for insurance, if there are more than one of you insurance is double.

You won't get much change out of 5k before you are fit to trade.

listen to paul

the 375 is just the tip of the ice berg

higher public liabilty (2,000,000 minimum)
ACS
Tools

sheesh loads

I agree with Paul. My last re-assement core + 4 appliances, LPG conglp, plus part P training and test equipment cost about £5500 including time off work attending. Oh and don't forget energy efficiency certificate :cry:

yup ive just set up my own, my 4th week next week.

bought tools, paid corgi who are coming on tuesday (and if i dont get in they dont give me all my money back :eek: ..tossers) analyser, HE training, van, cards, 2m public liability, the list is endless..

but im happy :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back