Coronavirus: China rejects call for probe into origins of disease

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If you can't see the point from what I wrote, you never will.
OK, your point is, I assume, the Chinese are controlling Tedros Adhanom, and he is controlling the rest of WHO.
But he's managed to hide these subterfuges from the rest of the world.
No-one but you have discovered this conspiracy?

Do your conspiracy theories still claim the earth is still flat?

I don't think we'll ever know the full truth, but isn't it slightly suspicious that the outbreak occurred in the same city as the virology lab? A lab that at the time was researching the relationship between bats and coronaviruses. I don't think anyone thinks it was a deliberate act, but an accidental release is a very plausible explanation and one that shouldn't be dismissed.

Not to mention, their response in the early stages was at best sloppy and at the worst downright criminal. Silencing the doctors and journalists in the early days who bravely tried to get the truth out. Stank of an attempted cover-up. There's also lots of evidence that in the beginning they began hoarding medical supplies and limited the export of medical equipment. Whilst at the same time downplaying it and denying any human to human transmission.

This all runs much deeper though. We in the west have made a hugh strategic blunder when it comes to our relationship with China. They started out with cheap manufacturing, destroying much of the manufacturing base in the west and leaving us addicted to cheap tat. They then moved into high tech industries and openly stole western intellectual property and began buying up vast swathes of industry across the world. Now they've become much more aggressive, especially in Africa, with the belt and road initiative and are becoming much more assertive and dangerous.

We in the west have become far too complacent and have become dangerously reliant on them. The EU had to water down a recent statement criticising them as Chinese ambassadors had threatened to cut back chinese exports of PPE and medical equipment. Say what you want about Trump but he's one of the few people who's got it right on China. They're no friend of the west.

This is an interesting read..
https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2020/04/how-china-sees-world/164870/

Of course he's a clown, but my point was he's one of the only leaders who seems to understand whats going on with China. Everyone else seems to be burying their head in the sand :rolleyes: People need to wake up before its too late.

Of course he's a clown, but my point was he's one of the only leaders who seems to understand whats going on with China. Everyone else seems to be burying their head in the sand :rolleyes: People need to wake up before its too late.
Perhaps his opinion is different to everyone else, simply because he is wrong.
You obviously believe that everyone else is wrong, and Trump is the only one who is correct, despite there being no evidence to support his view or yours.

David Icke takes similar views on quite a few things, i.e. form an opinion without any evidence. It's called blind faith.

Sponsored Links
Back