Could this be the liar of the century?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I know he has not been convicted yet but to actually see him pleading for her safety knocks me sick..like the programme on the other night where that piece of **** huntley killed them young girls and they showed a video of him lying through his teeth ....sick bar steward..
Another thing I found quite odd is that he is the step-grandad at 37 years old!!!!!!!

remember that guy that insisted he was in a wheel chair for the appeal but was able bodied and was found to be a murderer ? I think this guy is guilty as it comes . What world do we live in that a 12 year old girl visits her gran and get murdered by her boyfriend and I think the grandmother is guilty also how can she not be ? :evil:

I know he has not been convicted yet but to actually see him pleading for her safety knocks me sick..like the programme on the other night where that piece of s**t huntley killed them young girls and they showed a video of him lying through his teeth ....sick bar steward..
Another thing I found quite odd is that he is the step-grandad at 37 years old!!!!!!!

It's the Typical Jeremy Kyle lot...

just seen the footage of the grandmother walking out the house didnt seem upset in the slightest . defo involved i think

He might have thought he was a good liar, but every interview he gave will have been pored over by some very clever behavioral phsychologist types.
I was watching him talking on the telly yesterday with my daughter who said he looked like the type, I was of the view that it must be the most horrible thing to be accused of something like that if you're innocent, so didn't want to judge.
It's pretty clear now though, absolute scum.

I thought one of first things usually done is the house of missing child is searched, why was this one not and if it was why was girl not found ,8 days missing surely the cops must have been in and out of that house did no one not smell anything.
just seen on news it was searched 4 times,

He might have thought he was a good liar, but every interview he gave will have been pored over by some very clever behavioral phsychologist types.
I was watching him talking on the telly yesterday with my daughter who said he looked like the type, I was of the view that it must be the most horrible thing to be accused of something like that if you're innocent, so didn't want to judge.
It's pretty clear now though, absolute scum.

My missus said the same thing ...but remember that girl who was killed last xmas and they showed her buying a pizza on the way home and the last one to see her was her landlord, admit myself he looked a bit strange and I think the whole nation did and this guys life was hell after that be he was completely innocent and they ended up charging som dutch guy

I am no body language expert but just watched that clip again and its just some little things he said... " she WAS always eating sausage rolls" should that not be "she IS alwys eating sausage rolls" and later on he said " I LOVED her to bits"...that should be " I LOVE her to bits"

Sponsored Links
Back