Taxi for Sturgeon

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If Scottish independence fails again I wouldn't mind her being PM....

Conservative pushing panic button [again] as far as the SNP are concerned. PANIC, PANIC look at the recent poles, potential landslide, not for the Conservatives?

The [so called] "reports" are a LEAK makes you wonder who leaked?

The full report is not due to be revealed for several days.

What is of interest is why does Westminster not have this system of committees with very, very high profiles looking at [say] Pandemic procurement + granting of pandemic Contracts??

What could the consequences of this be? Could she loose her job as Scottish leader?
I think she's tough and I think she's a fighter - She moves her head like a boxer if you notice her head bobs up and down like she's attacking, ducking and weaving
Have you noticed that everybody with a Glaswegian accent sounds like a gangster?

The same brexxers wanting Sturgeon sacked are the same ones who defended Bojo when he misled parliament.

Hypocrites.

Both should go.

What could the consequences of this be? Could she loose her job as Scottish leader?
I think she's tough and I think she's a fighter - She moves her head like a boxer if you notice her head bobs up and down like she's attacking, ducking and weaving
Have you noticed that everybody with a Glaswegian accent sounds like a gangster?

Have you seen Your Honor? Now thats a typical Glaswegian gangster.

The same brexxers wanting Sturgeon sacked are the same ones who defended Bojo when he misled parliament.
That’s because he promised Brexit. You know, that referendum that the majority voted for. And he delivered it.

Now what have I got wrong?
Not a Jock in sight is there? I’ve only seen up to episode 2 though and they all seem like Yanks to me.

"When the teenaged son of a prominent New Orleans judge accidentally kills another teen in a hit-and-run, the judge urges him to turn himself in to the police, but changes his mind when he learns the victim was the son of a local mafia kingpin. The judge's attempts to dispose of the evidence leads to tragic consequences for another teen".

Sponsored Links
Back