Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone feel unwanted?

Are you having your posts deleted?

Have no fear. I am here to help.

post your greivences in here. I will try my best to comfort you x

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It was getting so bad I almost became an agony uncle with a toolbox, but I think I have settled on a change of direction and become an electrician. Do you think BAS can give me some tips on what tools to buy?

It was getting so bad I almost became an agony uncle with a toolbox, but I think I have settled on a change of direction and become an electrician. Do you think BAS can give me some tips on what tools to buy?
My suggested remedy obviously didn't work.

Pm me and I'll give you info on where to aquire a 12 guage.

Remember folks... I'm here to help.

Spent 2 hours this afternoon listening to SWMBO nag the arris off the head teacher of the dude's Saturday school.

Makes a change from nagging me I suppose.

Thought about binning the car into the side of the hanger Lane bridge, but the fecker has that built in crash avoiding radar.

The ol' Man has a couple of assorted firearms, but he's 200 miles away.

So balls to it. I'm getting a chicken kebab and getting drunk at home whilst reading up on becoming as awesome as BAS and Bernardgreen.

Wonder what will finish me off quicker. Food poisoning or the onset of boredom and depression at the thought of wearing sandals.

Wonder what will finish me off quicker. Food poisoning or the onset of boredom and depression at the thought of wearing sandals.
Please get SWMBO to let me know so I can tailor any future advice I give on this thread.

I'm always open to any suggestions that could improve my treatments.

Remember folks...

Don't despair.
Don't pull out your hair.
Don't try diy gas repair.
Don't.....fook I've run out of rhyming words.

Anyway... I'm always here if you need a shoulder to cry on

Dear Deirdre
Yesterday I felt full of life as if I was really going places when all of a sudden I had my very life blood knocked out of me.
I have always been an upstanding member of the community and held my chin high.
All of a sudden I got a message on a social media thing where people talk about plumbing, it said I was foolish and unhelpful! I just want to end it all now. I can't eat, sleep or drink(except gin) and I wondered if you will send me one of your leaflets.
Please help as the number 21 bus is due at 10am and I feel compelled to end it all.
Jeff.

Dear Deirdre
Yesterday I felt full of life as if I was really going places when all of a sudden I had my very life blood knocked out of me.
I have always been an upstanding member of the community and held my chin high.
All of a sudden I got a message on a social media thing where people talk about plumbing, it said I was foolish and unhelpful! I just want to end it all now. I can't eat, sleep or drink(except gin) and I wondered if you will send me one of your leaflets.
Please help as the number 21 bus is due at 10am and I feel compelled to end it all.
Jeff.
Hi jeff.

I'm sorry for my late response. I was out streaking in the local park this morning and have only just been released from the police station.

I hope I have got back to you in time and that the number 21 bus is not decorated with your brain.

Sometimes we all feel down and unwanted. But if you take every day step by step and keep up with the gin hopefully you will start to feel better mate.

If not I believe the number 26 is due at 7.15

Hope this helps jeff

Remember folks...

Don't despair.
Don't pull out your hair.
Don't try diy gas repair.
Instead, keep your head.
Get out of bed.
And go do something useful instead.

With thanks and apologies to TC.

Jeff: I don't want to hear about your upstanding member. Put it away!

Sponsored Links
Back