couple of plumbing questions for you...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What is the best trap to use on a wash basin?

Which system has the most pipework?

Where are grommets most commonly used?

Sponsored Links
Sounds like you want others to do your homework for you. Sorry old son, but when you grow up you will have to stand on your own feet, so now's a good time to start. Get searchin'.

OK heres the crack lad...I've been trying to find the answers to these for the last week but no confirmation anywhere.

I reckon...

What is the best trap to use on a wash basin? Bottle Trap

Which system has the most pipework? Indirect

Where are grommets most commonly used? Electrical installations...when fitting into walls....

Don't suppose you can let me know if I am right then??

basin trap=bottle,s trap,p trap adjustable or fixed depends on basin,location visable,hidden no real correct answer
which sys has the most pipes? again you can do a one pipe sys as the name suggests only one pipe but it can serve many legs/branches again no correct answer all depends on requirements
where are grommets most commonly used?again they can be used on gas cws tanks,hot water tanks,most younger plumbers have never had the privilage of makeing hemp grommets.hope this helps

Sponsored Links
Hep waste valve.............a system with a lot of rads...........kids with glue ear :rolleyes: Who set the questions :?: If they are as written then they are ambiguous questions :eek: tell your tutor it`s (lead)dressers @dawn :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back