Covid-19 discussion

Sponsored Links
You would tangle with the boy racers and leave em for dead on a decent road but than u would come to a round a bout at the end of the road that was were the problem was :)

Never bought the car wish I had tbh

Had some fun in that car

Some bloke in a porshe tail.gating got a shock when he thought he would out gun her onto the m25 :LOL:
was it witted with pram type springs ? :D

I have always fancied a big block american muscle car, just love that big V8 sound

I have always fancied a big block american muscle car, just love that big V8 sound

Sort of

Leaf springs :)

Check out the Ultima gtr

British car yank Power awesome performance

Or gardener Douglas same concept

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
You mean cart springs. Like these. :LOL:
DF1987F3-54A5-4094-8919-C6CC280CBF13.jpeg

They're the 2nd largest manufacturer of cars in the world after China.
no they arent:

World’s Top 20 Largest Passenger Car-Producing Countries In 2017 (Million Units)
  1. China: 24.81 million units
  2. Japan: 8.35 million units
  3. Germany: 5.65 million units
  4. India: 3.95 million units
  5. South Korea: 3.74 million units
  6. United States: 3.03 million units
  7. Spain: 2.29 million units
  8. Brazil: 2.27 million units
  9. Mexico: 1.9 million units
  10. France: 1.75 million units
  11. United Kingdom: 1.67 million units

The World's Biggest Automobile Companies
Toyota, Volkswagen, and Hyundai are the three leading passenger car manufacturers in the world.

yes they make German cars BMW and Mercedes

no they arent:

World’s Top 20 Largest Passenger Car-Producing Countries In 2017 (Million Units)
  1. China: 24.81 million units
  2. Japan: 8.35 million units
  3. Germany: 5.65 million units
  4. India: 3.95 million units
  5. South Korea: 3.74 million units
  6. United States: 3.03 million units
  7. Spain: 2.29 million units
  8. Brazil: 2.27 million units
  9. Mexico: 1.9 million units
  10. France: 1.75 million units
  11. United Kingdom: 1.67 million units

The World's Biggest Automobile Companies
Toyota, Volkswagen, and Hyundai are the three leading passenger car manufacturers in the world.

yes they make German cars BMW and Mercedes

North America was about 17 million units last year, 10.9 million of those in the US.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/204208/north-america-vehicle-production-since-1990/

In 2016, manufacturers in the NAFTA region produced the most vehicles in one year since the free-trade agreement was signed in 1994, with over 18 million units produced. Although the current free trade agreement between Canada, the United States and Mexico has had many opponents, NAFTA has allowed a less restricted flow of products and capital across North America, which is now essential to the automotive industry supply chain. The United States has by far the biggest market share: roughly 10.9 million vehicles were assembled in the United States in 2019, whereas Mexico and Canada only assembled around six million between them. However, it is expected that, In 2020, new rules will govern how the vehicles are produced in the NAFTA region, which of course will have an effect on the consumer. The requirements of the new “United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement”, signed October 2018, will include that rules of origin (ROO) are to be met on automobiles, specifically that 75 percent of the finished vehicles’ value is to come from within the NAFTA governed region: an increase in 12.5 percent.

Here we go the sturgeon update on sky, i like the way we have a deaf translator but no subtitles, i can hear her but still can't work out what the fck is she saying?

Whats a brickdown? Tehdee? Deet? Wullkers?

Last edited:
North America was about 17 million units last year, 10.9 million of those in the US.
Some of the confusion is that the US barely makes any passenger cars. They make a huge number of light goods vehicles that they use instead of cars.

Some of the confusion is that the US barely makes any passenger cars. They make a huge number of light goods vehicles that they use instead of cars.

From some of the stats I read they might even be classing SUV's as trucks which is odd, the figures do seem to vary by a huge margin.

From some of the stats I read they might even be classing SUV's as trucks which is odd, the figures do seem to vary by a huge margin.
They do, it's in part due to emissions rules as you get into an easier category if you are selling something as a truck.

Sponsored Links
Back