Covid-19 discussion

Speaking of religion, if this lockdown lasts much longer, I'll end up opening the door to Jehovas Witnesses.

Sponsored Links
And one more thing, despite not being a believer, a Christian, a religious nut, I think it's important to go through life being a 'good person', to have some sort of moral compass and as a rough guide, the Ten Commandments is probably a reasonable target.
I would consider 7/10 a pass rate.;)
And doing those things without a carrot of reward (heaven) or fear (hell) makes a person even better imo.

"Faith" means "believing in things you know aren't true" as a chaplain once told me.
that does not makes sense, faith is believing, otherwise its not faith. you cannot believe in something you know is not true, that's stupid.

The Bible also defines in Hebrews 11:1, “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” Faith is the substance or assurance of things we hope for, but have not yet received. Faith (confidence, belief, trust) is also our evidence of that which is not seen—the invisible spiritual things.

Sponsored Links
Nope chinese and there beliefs
Yep. You'll find that the USA is loaded to the hilt with Cristian nut-jobs.

Those Christian nutters over there, the ones responsible for those rubbish motors you like so much, rely upon God in their everyday lives. Their official national motto says "In God We Trust" Lol. What does Chinas say boyo?

Yep. You'll find that the USA is loaded to the hilt with Cristian nut-jobs.

Those Christian nutters over there, the ones responsible for those rubbish motors you like so much, rely upon God in their everyday lives. Their official national motto says "In God We Trust" Lol. What does Chinas say boyo?

Inside every China man there's an American trying to get out

Hearts and minds noseall

Grab em. By the balls and there hearts and minds will follow

God bless Mr chevrolet ;)

Ten Commandments is probably a reasonable target.
Indeed....Not murdering and not coveting your neighbours Mrs is a good start for a sensible existence.Although I do not need to believe in god to know that

Last edited by a moderator:
And one more thing, despite not being a believer, a Christian, a religious nut, I think it's important to go through life being a 'good person', to have some sort of moral compass and as a rough guide, the Ten Commandments is probably a reasonable target.
I would consider 7/10 a pass rate.;)
I'd only give it a 5/10. Sunday should allow more shopping and I demand the right to blaspheme.

Plus it ignores the 'golden rule'. Treat others the way you'd like to be treated.

Sponsored Links
Back