Cowboy Builders

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did anybody watch it last night,how these cowboys get away with this stuff and keep on trading is unbelievable but good old Melissa has got poor John overworked on a tight budget/timescale ..she asks him to do this and that he says no she she smiles,flutters her eyes and then john has a change of heart...while we was watching it he completely revamped a house in two weeks and my other half said "how can he do this in two weeks and you cant even do the bathroom in 8 months" to which I replied "why cant you look like Melinda Messenger" then was hit on the side of the head with a remote control :eek:

Sponsored Links
Great how Melinda manages to get businesses to supply goods for free by fluttering her eyelashes. :LOL: Arent men suckers for a pretty lady? :D

Each to ones own I suppose, personally I can't stand the bloody woman!

If she came into my store (assuming I had one), she'd get nowt FOC. I mean it's not like it's for a charity or something. How/why these traders give her stuff FOC is beyond me. They don't even get free advertising!

Go back to the only thing you've been a success at Melinda.... playing mummy!

Sponsored Links
It's about time some TV company did a programme about Customers from Hell though. The one's who have no intention of paying for anything, or moan about work done to a high standard and find fault with anything and everything. I'm sure we could all tell tales about these customers.

;) ;) ;) ;)

they are falsies

I may be in a minority of one here but I think she looks like an over made up chimp.

and those suppliers aint doing it for the chimp women more for the invaluble TV advertising.

try hiring a top notch looking piece, go into you local Plumb center with her and let her try to get some free stuff

with no cameras you have no chance.

its dom I like

trying to make it look like its been hard to track done the builder only to findhe has been on another job round the corner

LMAO

It's about time some TV company did a programme about Customers from Hell though.

I saw one a couple of years ago, it was a talking heads show more like "I love the <insert decade here>", but with Claims Direct-style reenactments about the place.

They had tradesmen talking about customers from hell, including some of the pranks they'd used to get their own back (like plumbers blasting non-paying customers' pipework open via the outside tap, that sort of thing).

Perhaps they need to make another one? :LOL:

its dom I like

trying to make it look like its been hard to track done the builder only to findhe has been on another job round the corner

There is another show on called "Cowboy Trap", on BBC...

S*d dom and his "I spent literally minutes driving around in my Evo to find him" act, they should hire this bloke to just shout at the cowboys until they refund the customer.

Although, he does look a little like Dom and Jabba the Hutt had a baby, alternatively he's a much harder version of Matt Lucas.

Sponsored Links
Back