Cracking start to the BH weekend.....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
....mizzle, all flippin' day. Neither here nor there weather.

I've had to resort to glossing skirting boards.

I hope we get some decent weather soon.........

Sponsored Links
Good God, man!

No amount of bad weather would reduce me to glossing!!

Not even over the cracks!

Mind you, I was finishing off some new sockets in the garage at 6am this morning.

I suppose that is bad. I couldn't sleep, though.

H's for C's, I suppose!

Neighbour's just got in from work. Told me that they're queueing at Michael Wood services, for 12 miles southbound. All to sit in the mizzle down there. Poor beggars.

Sponsored Links
As a truck driver I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to drive anywhere on a bank holiday weekend.

One day !

What's the point ?

Neighbour's just got in from work. Told me that they're queueing at Michael Wood services, for 12 miles southbound. All to sit in the mizzle down there. Poor beggars.

I went down into Helston yesterday afternoon around 4 pm. Never seen the roads so busy! They've been back and forth to the caravan site down the lane here as well.
Ruddy 'orrible weather down here today. Rain and wind.

Meanwhile the trams in manchester have bus replacement services running. Luckily nobody wants transport to railway stations nor the airport at one on the busiest times of the year :rolleyes:

Meanwhile the trams in manchester have bus replacement services running. Luckily nobody wants transport to railway stations nor the airport at one on the busiest times of the year :rolleyes:

Have the trams broken down then?
I can honestly say that I have never used them, just been held up by them!

Sponsored Links
Back