Crazy Scots...

Sponsored Links
I think anyone who tries to change the childs gender should have the children taken from them and the children placed with caring faoster parents/adoptive parents.
When I was a child we didn't have a clue about sex until we went to high school and there had never been any intimation anywhere, (at home, school, youth clubs, TV etc), about same sex couples.
Parents and the media are pushing children too fast to grow up and know about everything in the world. I think this is why we have so many teenage suicides. They simply can't cope with the amount of information overload and being told you must have this body shape and look like this etc.

Sponsored Links
I think anyone who tries to change the childs gender
Who is trying to do that? WRT to this story Ive not looked at the "guidelines" they mention , but I am aware that stories like this can be badly misreported, twisted, sensationalised etc, particularly when doing so plays to the institutional bias of the people reporting it.

Remember this: https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2020/09/16/birmingham-protests/ ?

When I was a child we didn't have a clue about sex until we went to high school
1) Your first statement was to do with gender, and now this one is about sex. Dont conflate the two.
2) Do you think your ignorance was a good thing?

and there had never been any intimation anywhere, (at home, school, youth clubs, TV etc), about same sex couples.
1) Do you think that lack of information had an influence on the number of people who were homosexual?
2) Do you think that lack of information was a good thing?

Parents and the media are pushing children too fast to grow up and know about everything in the world. I think this is why we have so many teenage suicides. They simply can't cope with the amount of information overload and being told you must have this body shape and look like this etc.
And yet try asking this site not to allow the bullying and ridiculing of people with mental health problems who are already at increased risk of suicide and see what success you have.

The Scottish lunatics have taken over the asylum

same as the rest of the UK

:ROFLMAO:

Must admit since I have self identified as a Panda nothing has changed in my life :confused:

so unless some thing comes my way like a film or book deal I may well transition back :idea:

What next, 3 year olds allowed to have tattoos ?
I dont know.

But maybe you could come up with a few more random, ridiculous, unrelated "what nexts" just so that nobody is left in any doubt about the level of seriousness with which you want to approach the subject of the OP.

Will the be before or after they reduce the voting age to 7?

Come on, people - there must be more random bogusness you can all throw into the ring just to show how much you scoff at anything which changes?

How about the plans to make specs compulsory for all children, with plain glass if theres nothing actually wrong with their eyes, so that ones who do need them dont stand out and get teased?

I think this is why we have so many teenage suicides. They simply can't cope with the amount of information overload and being told you must have this body shape and look like this etc.
Bunch of softies. The rot set in when we changed the law to stop 5-year olds being sent up chimneys.

Come on, people - there must be more random bogusness you can all throw into the ring just to show how much you scoff at anything which changes?

How about the plans to make specs compulsory for all children, with plain glass if theres nothing actually wrong with their eyes, so that ones who do need them dont stand out and get teased?

Bunch of softies. The rot set in when we changed the law to stop 5-year olds being sent up chimneys.

listen up if you are not going to take this subject seriously kindly post yer nonsense else where

some of us in here take this subject seriously :cool:

Would you make this sort of comment to the parents/siblings of someone who couldn't cope with this world so took their own life in sheer desperation?

Well if you cant see that what Im doing is sarcastically having a go at the sort of people who think a sensible way to discuss the story in the OP is to write things like

"What next, 3 year olds allowed to have tattoos ?"

"Next they will have 12 year olds on jury service"

and that the comment you objected to referred to changing attitudes to children to show the ridiculousness of some people who want to turn the clock back

what can I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
listen up if you are not going to take this subject seriously kindly post yer nonsense else where

some of us in here take this subject seriously :cool:
I'm sure some do.

But those who write things like

Must admit since I have self identified as a Panda nothing has changed in my life :confused:

so unless some thing comes my way like a film or book deal I may well transition back :idea:

Next they will have 12 year olds on jury service :idea:

Are not in that group.

Sponsored Links
Back