Crazy Scots...

Whoever is ramming gay rights, trans, multiculturalism, climate emergency, etc, etc, etc down our throats 24/7.
Can you produce any evidence which a reasonable, liberal, tolerant, unprejucided person would accept showed "ramming", or would what you wrote there only be the perception of an unreasonable, illiberal, intolerant, prejucided person?

They're trying to feminise males in this country.
'They' being whom?
Whoever is ramming gay rights, trans, multiculturalism, climate emergency, etc, etc, etc down our throats 24/7.
So can you show how reporting on these topics is going to "feminise" males?

I am particularly interested to see your explanation regarding multiculturalism and climate change.

I mean - you can advance a logical and intelligent argument to support your claims, yes? Surely you didnt write something which turns into inchoate mush as soon as the slightest bit of rationality is applied to it, did you?

So that's the MSM for starters and whoever is behind them.
Mostly illiberal right-wing polemicists with a strong streak of racism. Im surprised you arent a fanboy.

Only have to look at the disproportionate levels of non-whites in tv adverts these days to know an agenda is being forced.
Can you produce actual figures for the percentages of such adverts, or will we be left to conclude that there might be something else driving you to make that claim?

And what "agenda" could there possibly be anyway?

Sponsored Links
In the 50's, I was bought a (very) red cap for school by my mother when I got to school wearing it was laughed at, at being a girly colour.
Please, please go into a pub in Old Trafford on a day Man U have lost at home, and start poking fun at supporters for being dressed like girlies.

Please.

Do you agree with it because you have actual evidence you can produce that shows that people are "ramming gay rights, trans, multiculturalism, climate emergency, etc, etc, etc down our throats 24/7"?

First place I'd look for 'actual evidence' is your posing history.

Sponsored Links
Can you produce any evidence which a reasonable, liberal, tolerant, unprejucided person would accept showed "ramming", or would what you wrote there only be the perception of an unreasonable, illiberal, intolerant, prejucided person?

So can you show how reporting on these topics is going to "feminise" males?

I am particularly interested to see your explanation regarding multiculturalism and climate change.

I mean - you can advance a logical and intelligent argument to support your claims, yes? Surely you didnt write something which turns into inchoate mush as soon as the slightest bit of rationality is applied to it, did you?

Mostly illiberal right-wing polemicists with a strong streak of racism. Im surprised you arent a fanboy.

Can you produce actual figures for the percentages of such adverts, or will we be left to conclude that there might be something else driving you to make that claim?

And what "agenda" could there possibly be anyway?

If I didn't know better, I would think you are someone else. The content and layout are textbook.

Textbook what?

Textbook challenging of false claims made by an unreasonable, illiberal, intolerant, prejucided person?

Sponsored Links
Back