Custom Built Wardrobes and storage units

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've moved from a large flat to a small Victorian cottage and to maximise the space I have, I'm going to have to be creative.

I'm looking into bespoke/custom fitted wardrobes for bedrooms and cabinet/or storage units for dining room.

Can anyone recommend a reliable and cost effective supplier?

Also, is this a project that someone could undertake themselves without causing major injury?

Any advice welcomed : )

Sponsored Links
Best posted in the carpentry section.

Plenty of small firms around in London that do this sort of thing, but depends where you are in London.

Our very own JasonB is a top 'nana at this kind of stuff.

If by cost effective, I hope you don't mean bargain basement.

You can tackle this stuff yourself with a few sheets of mdf and a few well planned trips to Ikea, they are good for doors, drawers and internals, once you've built the main carcasses.

Thank you.

Any kind of advice is welcome. I'll look into Jason B. I'm Battersea, SW London. I'll repost too in carpentry.

Thank you.. its all very confusing when you have so many things to sort out!

Sponsored Links
take your idea from the ikea book them x5-x10 for custom made to the highest quality ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back