Customers wanting to pay cash.

Sponsored Links
You will get people offering cash more and more because the new £20 note will be coming out soon!!!

JohnD
Thanks for that link but I see most of your posts are links directly from facebook. I see also from your posts that you have advised others to "Google xxxxxxxxxxx" to find something. You also have numerous links to Twitter posts yet you are quick enough to demonise these corporations. You say you have a smartphone so could you tell us which one? And what network are you on? You’re on here every day so could you also tell us what you are using to view and post with - a PC, laptop or tablet? What make? What operating system (s) are you using?

Perhaps when you can tell us you use none of the above products of the companies you are calling out, we will take your posts a bit more serious instead of just thinking what a two faced ****ing hypocrite you are.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps when you can tell us you use none of the above products of the companies you are calling out, we will take your posts a bit more serious instead of just thinking what a two faced ****ing hypocrite you are.

Silly mottie. Attempting to introduce a different and irrelevant topic.

Perhaps you are a luddite who seeks to reverse technological change.

I, however, merely seek to see people and businesses pay their fair share of tax, in the countries where they do business.

You will not persuade me to join you in your campaign to close down tech, nor to tolerate tax-dodgers.

supporting

ha ha ha.

I merely seek to see people and businesses pay their fair share of tax, in the countries where they do business.

This is best achieved by a change in the law, which needs to be coordinated within multiple countries, to prevent the tax-dodgers being able to play one off against another, like they do now.

I think I committed tax evasion today. Or tax dodging. Or tax fraud?

Went to Greggs for a sandwich, was asked if I was eating in, I said no. But then as walking out saw it had started raining, and there was a spare seat, so sat down.

Is that unlawful?

Don't rely on mottie, he takes a very flexible view to paying his dues.

There’s only one view regarding paying your dues - the legal view and that’s the one I adhere to. No more, no less. Is that wrong of me?

There’s only one view regarding paying your dues - the legal view and that’s the one I adhere to. No more, no less. Is that wrong of me?

If you are set up as a Ltd company and pay yourself dividends -that is not wrong.

You are using a tax loophole which means you pay less overall tax than if you were self employed or on PAYE, however HMRC knows its a loophole, so they could close it if they wanted to.

They way I see it is that you run a business that pays quite a bit of tax.....which gods to the treasury.

I personally think you are offering a great service -education of technical skills is something we are lacking in this country. I reckon you must put back more into the economy than you save in getting tax free dividends.

I wish much more was done to do much higher training in construction trades -like carpentry, building, general builders etc.

If you are set up as a Ltd company and pay yourself dividends -that is not wrong.

You are using a tax loophole which means you pay less overall tax than if you were self employed or on PAYE, however HMRC knows its a loophole, so they could close it if they wanted to.
I am running as a LTD Co. HMRC have been steadily closing the loophole by reducing the amount of dividends you can take before paying tax on them which I suppose is only fair - if everyone used it there'd be no tax revenue for them to squander! Currently personal allowance £2K at the moment. I think it was £5k last year and £10k the year before and even more before that with no personal tax payable. The just started making them taxable from last year I think. Mind you, as long as you're not silly with them you can keep the personal tax liability to 7.5% for each director although they can't be offset against expenses so the company pays corporation tax on what you take too. About the only saving really is the personal and company NI payments.

Sponsored Links
Back