danesmoor 15/19 help lock out button

In my book it shows the button on the right ,on dans picture it is under his number 10

Grum

Sponsored Links
That's why I asked if was floor or wall mounted. The wall mounted destructions don't show the button for the overheat stat. But of course as an engineer we would just look at the boiler and go ah! click! done.

If you don't know what you're looking at you are stuffed.

is there a hole in the panel where everyone is telling you ikt should be? If so then it mayu have been removed and floating around in the controll panel

Sponsored Links
its so annoying something so simple keeping looking at book and going to boiler as i said arrow points up but i cant see or feel any button to press instructions not very clear in book and no picture damn thing

you have been shown pictures on here. The sticker is on the LH side on silver insulation. The button is pointing down on panel above about 12 inches above sticker

Enlarge Dan's last picture. On the right is a connector. To the left of that is the overheat stat. but the words have been clipped off, doh. There is an odd button underneath the panel that looks like a cross. If it's floppy, the stat has not tripped. Otherwise push it in.

you wouldnt see it in the controll panel.
Perhaps you had better get a heating engineer round to find you button :oops:

Enlarge Dan's last picture. On the right is a connector. To the left of that is the overheat stat. but the words have been clipped off, doh. There is an odd button underneath the panel that looks like a cross. If it's floppy, the stat has not tripped. Otherwise push it in.
cant get dans pictures up think i found button you mean red with small piece in it that moves about

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back