danesmoor 15/19 help lock out button

Yep - if it moves aobut it doesn't need pressing. You have another problem - after all that too. :LOL: :LOL: :evil:
yes i think its something else ran out of oil friday had some delivered today so dont know followed instrctions in book trying to get it back on still i think i found the dreaded button

Sponsored Links
Yep - if it moves aobut it doesn't need pressing. You have another problem - after all that too. :LOL: :LOL: :evil:
yes i think its something else ran out of oil friday had some delivered today so dont know followed instrctions in book trying to get it back on still i think i found the dreaded button

oh well back to the manual anymore suggestions anyone or looks like im going to have a bll to pay tomorrw great

Sponsored Links
You could have air in the oil pipe. You need a 4mm allen key to undo the screw marked P on the black oil pump. Put a tray under it first. Turn the boiler off to avoid surprises.

Once the screw is out, oil will come out with bubbles, then when the bubbles stop put the screw back in. I suggest you wear gloves, oil stinks.

If you haven't got an allen key, but you have a 14mm (maybe 15mm) spanner, turn off the oil tap on top of the burner box. Undo the flexi pipe from the oil pump, stick the end in a pot and turn on the oil. When oil flows without bubbles, turn off the tap, replace the pipe, do it up tight and turn on the tap.

That might do it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back