DANFOSS HEATING CONTROLS - QUERY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Afternoon

I would be very grateful for some assistance with my Central Heating controls, as I seem to be having some issues with these.

The house I moved in to a few months ago has two DANFOSS devices installed -

- An RET2000 Thermostat (In the living room)
- An RX1s receiver - in the boiler cupboard.

The last owner of this house left limited information about how these work, so I've had to do a lot of research online.

I have performed the following tasks -

RET2000 - Batteries replaced with new batteries. DIL switches checked, and changed accordingly. I note that this device has the antenna symbol on the LCD display, so it looks like this is "talking" to the receiver.

RX1s - There are two buttons on this - PROG and CH. I've read online that I can hold down the PROG/CH buttons and release these - the PROG light should light up, but isn't doing so whatsoever. The CH button is working - I need to press this for it to activate - and if my combi boiler is set for Central Heating - the radiators will kick in, and will heat the house until the desired maximum temperature (On the RET2000) is reached.

I am just wondering if there is a problem with the RX1s - I am not too sure if I need the PROG light to be lit, or not. As I say - my central heating seems to be working okay, and I am getting hot water from the Combi Boiler absolutely no problem - if anyone has any experience with these RX1s units - any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Regards

Alex
Glasgow.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back