Dartford Tunnel Penalty Charge Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I save it for the real people.
Ah, so you just come on here to be a miserable so and so? Nice.

Trés lucky. Thankfully, you have some great buddies on here.(y)
Ah, well that's what you and a couple of others have trouble understanding. Can disagree politically but still chat easily and have a laugh with some folk on other subjects. To write off all people because you disagree with them entirely on politics or their belief system is wrong, narrow minded and something that you hate them to do to others.

Ah, so you just come on here to be a miserable so and so?
You'd have to ask the recipients of my advice, though I doubt whether they would have an opinion of my emotional well being based upon the depth of their foundations or the pitch of their roof.

To write off all people because you disagree with them entirely on politics or their belief system is wrong, narrow minded and something that you hate them to do to others.
I have no idea what this means.

You'd have to ask the recipients of my advice, though I doubt whether they would have an opinion of my emotional well being based upon the depth of their foundations or the pitch of their roof.

I have no idea what this means.
You just said you saved it for the real people. I presumed that was for folk outside forum world.. did you just mean people that you like?

And I think you do understand - boyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back