David Frost

Sponsored Links
He was one of those fellas who I always wondered what they did to be so famous, knighthood etc.

I guess we'll 'All look down on him' now.

I wonder if his last tag line was "Something divine shapes our ends"?

He was one of those fellas who I always wondered what they did to be so famous, knighthood etc.

because he was so good at his job he made it look easy

if it looks difficult your not good at your job ;)

Sponsored Links

S F A of any real use.

He attacked with great care - only those with little defence. He was after joining 'the establishment' - he made it, married into it... Now he has had his chips, wrapped in newspaper or not, Daily Mail, no doubt.

£200 mil for doing literally sweet f'all. Never produced a single thing which was of real benefit to mankind.

-0-

because he was so good at his job he made it look easy

if it looks difficult your not good at your job ;)

I just saw him as an establishment man with no special talent or wit. Like Parkinson he was seen as a good interviewer because they wouldn't ask the really difficult questions, so they could get guests onto their shows no bother.
Now if they'd given somebody like Dave Allen the interviewing slot that would have been interesting, but he would have been far too unpredictable for the powers that be.

Apparently they offered him open heart surgery but he refused it saying he only wanted it 'through the keyhole'.

Sorry. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back