Daytime Running Lights Crisis

Sponsored Links
I think the point being made, was that designers of such systems care little for the function, so long as they look pretty and meet inadequate C&U standards. What sensible person, would design one important light, where visibility is crucial, inside another light which is lit?
The same sensible person that thought it is a good idea to have drl's on the front, leaving the rear unlit.

Sponsored Links
If you knew anything about the subject, you would know that the only reliable data is fatalities.
I disagree. But let's say you are right, billions more passengers km's and fatalities haven't gone up. Is that not a good thing?

Not when we were introducing policies (with economic impact and cost) that were supposed to bring them down. People are getting fed up with being told it will save lives, it hasn't.

and of course there have been zero vehicle safety innovations over the same time... oh wait.

This is DiyNot. 40% of 'em cannot remember what was going on yesterday, 20% are only here to engage in an argument & the other 60% are mostly sock puppets controlled by the remaining 10%.
That comes to 130% in my calculation.

Sponsored Links
Back