DEATHS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
A couple of years ago I posted figures that showed there had, before covid, been years with more deaths than the covid years
So what? Prognosis improves as does life expectancy, then a pandemic comes along and strict measures where taken. It really isn't difficult to grasp...

Sponsored Links
I'm not making any connections; I'm interested to see if the recent monthly death figures are higher than the covid months.

A couple of years ago I posted figures that showed there had, before covid, been years with more deaths than the covid years, and that there was no lockdown / mask mandates / PVC screens or such nonsense mandated during those years.
Oh no!
You said it!
The Covidians will now go into full rage mode.
More deaths now than during the Lord Covid era of reign...
I wonder what's changed.
What have people been eating? Drinking? Injecting?...
Oops!

Sponsored Links
Alcohol and obesity could be a problem too, loads of people have got fatter and been drinking more.

It's trivial.
Click a button to download.
Go to your Google drive - which you already have if you have an Android phone, or open a free @Gmail .com account.
Click button to upload
Open it.
Adjust the columns.
Done.

What do you expect to find, other than what's on the rest of the site?
They're all over the place by region, anyway
ASMR.gif

IF you can't even manage to put numbers on a spreadsheet, I would advise you don't try to interpret them.
You won't be able to.
Stick to MSN and their interpretations - several have been given and sites like FactCheck.

put the figures up then if you feel johnny is talking shyte
Johnny made the claim, not me. But since you asked so nicely,

"In the week ending 10 February 2023 (Week 6), 12,672 deaths were registered in England and Wales; 446 of these deaths mentioned "novel coronavirus (COVID-19)", accounting for 3.5% of all deaths.

1677495243050.png

Obviouly it's Bird Flu but they aren't telling us because it's a conspiracy.

Joking / sarcasm apart, Dr Chris Smith (Cambridge University virologist, mainstream media science communicator, science podcaster: decent listen, imho) was on about H5N1 (current bird flu variant).

IIRC, he said that, while it is very difficult for humans to be infected with it (and is not currently showing any signs that this will change in the short term), it does have a human mortality rate of c. 70%.

Which, if is true and H5N1 becomes more readily transmissible, will make the 'rona seem like a fortnight relaxing by a pool in the Dordogne.........

I like to dive into techy rabbitholes when something sparks an interest. I looked at zoonotic diseases at the biochemmy level a while ago (the ones which can transfer to humans from animals). Covid was remarkably well suited to takeup by humans. Fortunately it wasn't very potent.
Comparable fatality rate for Covid 19 is officially 0.5-1%, where iirc SARS-1 was 3%, Spanish flu 3% and MERS 30%. Ordinary flu 0.1% or so. The numbers are nowhere near as meaningful as they might appear, for various reasons. IFR vs CFR, age ranges, partial exposure history, R numbers and on and on.

If you look at the "possibles", from things like bats, though, it makes you wonder how our species has survived. There are loads which it's thought would be up around 90-95% fatality rates. No problem, as long as:
they don't transmit to humans and
if they do, they can't transmit between humans Airborne, really.

So far the bad bat ones don't do either.

Of the people who have contracted bird flus H5 or H7 ( ~800+ last I saw), death rate is about 55%. You have to get down and dirty to contract it though, it was believed with haughty confidence until recently. There are hundreds of cases of it transmitting in the wild to all sorts of animals, terrestrial and aquatic. Foxes, bears, pumas, seals — a dozen + species.. Thousands in mustilids ( weasley ferrety minky things), where we hope a lot, that they got it from the same source and not from each other..
And guess what, a Dutch lab has modified H5N1 so it will transmit between mammals too. Wonderful. Lets hope they don't want to make themselves really really famous.

I haven't looked any of that up recently so some will be out of date or just, out.

There are human vaccines - see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H5N1_vaccine.
Much muttering about development of testing etc. Likely, I'd have thought, for farmers and that.

Last edited:
If you look at the "possibles", from things like bats, though, it makes you wonder how our species has survived. There are loads which it's thought would be up around 90-95% fatality rates. No problem, as long as:
they don't transmit to humans and
if they do, they can't transmit between humans Airborne, really.
You'd think anyone doing "gain of function" research into such things would try to keep it secret & secure . . . . .

You'd think anyone doing "gain of function" research into such things would try to keep it secret & secure . . . . .
Yep.
The Dutch have been told not to publish, or something similar.

By jealous Faucista yanks, probably.

Sponsored Links
Back