DEATHS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Also USA highest death rate since 1996

Sponsored Links
Higher excess death rates due to the deliberate running down of the NHS in order to invite in further privatisation...

And the obsession with the 'virus' that jab junkies blindly bought in to!

It's the increasing populations because of all the illegal immigrants. USA has the same problem. People are too close to each other so they're killing their neighbours and putting the death rates up but the MSM won't publish the facts. I saw a glow in the sky the other night. That must be brexiteers self immolating in Northern Ireland because they really wanted their border back. It must be true, because the northern lights can't be seen from Budleigh Salterton - everybody knows that.
The real reason is obvious to anyone with half a brain. DUring covid the news was quite interesting so people clung on to see if it was going to kill them. Now it's boring again so they CBA to watch it and die instead, or are resuming their going-to-work sort of activities and getting run over. Chile said so.

I've just had proof. The newsagent says he can't deliver my Exmouth Gazette. They're holding the truth back from us. So it's all true.

I like to dive into techy rabbitholes when something sparks an interest. I looked at zoonotic diseases at the biochemmy level a while ago (the ones which can transfer to humans from animals). Covid was remarkably well suited to takeup by humans. Fortunately it wasn't very potent.
Comparable fatality rate for Covid 19 is officially 0.5-1%, where iirc SARS-1 was 3%, Spanish flu 3% and MERS 30%. Ordinary flu 0.1% or so. The numbers are nowhere near as meaningful as they might appear, for various reasons. IFR vs CFR, age ranges, partial exposure history, R numbers and on and on.

If you look at the "possibles", from things like bats, though, it makes you wonder how our species has survived. There are loads which it's thought would be up around 90-95% fatality rates. No problem, as long as:
they don't transmit to humans and
if they do, they can't transmit between humans Airborne, really.

So far the bad bat ones don't do either.

Of the people who have contracted bird flus H5 or H7 ( ~800+ last I saw), death rate is about 55%. You have to get down and dirty to contract it though, it was believed with haughty confidence until recently. There are hundreds of cases of it transmitting in the wild to all sorts of animals, terrestrial and aquatic. Foxes, bears, pumas, seals — a dozen + species.. Thousands in mustilids ( weasley ferrety minky things), where we hope a lot, that they got it from the same source and not from each other..
And guess what, a Dutch lab has modified H5N1 so it will transmit between mammals too. Wonderful. Lets hope they don't want to make themselves really really famous.

I haven't looked any of that up recently so some will be out of date or just, out.

There are human vaccines - see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H5N1_vaccine.
Much muttering about development of testing etc. Likely, I'd have thought, for farmers and that.
You were going so well, and then you had to mention the 'V' word. Thinking about it, if avian flue has a 55-65% mortality rate, and the anti-v mob hold rallies instead of getting v'd, hmmmn, interesting.

Sponsored Links
You were going so well, and then you had to mention the 'V' word. Thinking about it, if avian flue has a 55-65% mortality rate, and the anti-v mob hold rallies instead of getting v'd, hmmmn, interesting.
Eh?

It's the increasing populations because of all the illegal immigrants. USA has the same problem. People are too close to each other so they're killing their neighbours and putting the death rates up but the MSM won't publish the facts. I saw a glow in the sky the other night. That must be brexiteers self immolating in Northern Ireland because they really wanted their border back. It must be true, because the northern lights can't be seen from Budleigh Salterton - everybody knows that.
The real reason is obvious to anyone with half a brain. DUring covid the news was quite interesting so people clung on to see if it was going to kill them. Now it's boring again so they CBA to watch it and die instead, or are resuming their going-to-work sort of activities and getting run over. Chile said so.

I've just had proof. The newsagent says he can't deliver my Exmouth Gazette. They're holding the truth back from us. So it's all true.

This is good, thanks. I needed some new conspiracy theories because all my old ones came true.

Oh no those things ARE true. Like yours.
This one's in Spanish but but as you're hard of reading it'll make no difference.
As you would say, that proves the rest is all true.

When things like death rates change it is usually because several factors are all happening at the same time, so probably a combination of everything discussed. No one cause of increased deaths, just the last 30 years catching up with us.

When things like death rates change it is usually because several factors are all happening at the same time........ No one cause of increased deaths
Sounds reasonable. Where were you two years ago though? Every death was blamed on covid and there was no reasoning, just madness.

When things like death rates change it is usually because several factors are all happening at the same time, so probably a combination of everything discussed. No one cause of increased deaths, just the last 30 years catching up with us.
S'right. Commentators are making lists of all the things which have happened recently.
Chris Whitty appears to have dropped a berlock, though; he's blaming people not taking their Statins because they didn't see their GP in lockdown. Others point out statins take 5 years to affect death statistics. Oops?

statins nice little bonus payment for GP`s when they prescribe them

they didn't see their GP in lockdown.

At the risk of starting a "he said she said" argument, my GP wasn't seeing anyone in person during lockdown (and for months afterwards, as it happens).
Although I had to attend in person to see the receptionists, to register a change of address..........

Sponsored Links
Back