DEATHS.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
There's me thinking you hung on my every word, if you had you'd know he's no poster boy of mine.

There's me thinking you hung on my every word, if you had you'd know he's no poster boy of mine.
Not so much as hanging on, or even trying to hang onto your words.

Trying to understand them is enough.

discredited by whom (those that dont want to be informed ) if he had been then youtube would have taken him down and barred him as he quite often says he is merely relaying facts mainly from government data
By anybody and everybody that looks into his information and sources.

if you want to support him, feel free. It just shows a limited outlook

Government facts? Wow, you're not full scale conspiracy theory then...
he says he does, but any links to them in detail ?

those Government facts would be all over the world if he had access to them and they said what he tries to infer.

I've watched it twice now and not sure what the actual point is. Yes, there are excess deaths but he says he doesn't know why. He said that it could just be a blip, but other than that, he is stumped..

"In December 2022, the leading cause of death in both England and Wales was dementia and Alzheimer's disease (12.0% of all deaths in both England and in Wales).

In December 2022, the leading cause of excess death in England was influenza and pneumonia, at 574 excess deaths (26.2% above average); in Wales, it was symptoms, signs, and ill-defined conditions (which includes "old age" and "frailty"), at 62 excess deaths (95.4% above average)."

yep he usually puts details of all the documents he refers to but surely you must know this if your watching them and not just bumping your gums for the sake of it
I don't (cant) watch that guy any more.

Once I've found out he is misleading it's pointless watching him any more. Do you not agree ?

so he has done around 1 a day for 3 years so lets say 900 go on show me how many have been taken down and discredited or are you saying the governments are lying to us with the information he is passing on
Lap it up. I won't.

misleading nope not when he is giving official facts figures from governments and various countries health ministrys etc etc
Twisted figures usually. But you carry on. I refuse to look at his bs anymore

Sponsored Links
Back