Debt

As you see fit.
Personally I like any form of local and personal history, regardless of how one sided it may be. :)

indeed.......................each to their own............life would be pretty boring if we all liked the same stuff...

have u been watching the 999 emergency calls prog about Blackpool?......shows the place to be a right old sh*t hole....even tho most of the folk on it arent from Blackpool!

is that the one with the girl who used to be in corrie? she is in one that was filmed in glasgow as well as other places and i thought the exact same thing, other people will watch it and slag us

Sponsored Links
As you see fit.
Personally I like any form of local and personal history, regardless of how one sided it may be. :)

indeed.......................each to their own............life would be pretty boring if we all liked the same stuff...

have u been watching the 999 emergency calls prog about Blackpool?......shows the place to be a right old sh*t hole....even tho most of the folk on it arent from Blackpool!

is that the one with the girl who used to be in corrie? she is in one that was filmed in glasgow as well as other places and i thought the exact same thing, other people will watch it and slag us

same as anything on telly, "they" made a telly program, time team, about the village I live in, made it to be idyllic, really it's not.

same as anything on telly, "they" made a telly program, time team, about the village I live in, made it to be idyllic, really it's not.

You don't mean that when Diane visits they put on a front but really its just like Peyton Place????? :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

As you see fit.

no...its a different one...Monday nights, repeated in the week.

Sponsored Links

You don't mean that when Diane visits they put on a front but really its just like Peyton Place????? :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

its a sweet little place.......although they do always seem to be ringing the church bells when i arrive.... :eek: like some freaky kind of northerner warning alert!!

Back