Debt

@Diane : He had relatives back in the late 19th century who owned a few properties in your neck of the woods. Think you'd be interested - I assume it's still on BBC Iplayer

Sponsored Links
@Diane : He had relatives back in the late 19th century who owned a few properties in your neck of the woods. Think you'd be interested - I assume it's still on BBC Iplayer

im only interested if hes leaving me in his will ..:cool: otherwise i find that programme patronising tedious and misleading......

As you see fit.
Personally I like any form of local and personal history, regardless of how one sided it may be. :)

As you see fit.
Personally I like any form of local and personal history, regardless of how one sided it may be. :)

indeed.......................each to their own............life would be pretty boring if we all liked the same stuff...

have u been watching the 999 emergency calls prog about Blackpool?......shows the place to be a right old sh*t hole....even tho most of the folk on it arent from Blackpool!

Sponsored Links
Depending on the figures you take, every single person in this country owes between £15000 and £90000 as debt incurred by our governments when they borrowed to pay for lifestyles we cannot afford.

Though really you need to look at your personal 'balance sheet', no harm in having debt if you have assets too. For example, we are paying 1.49% on our mortgage, so right now not worth paying that off.

have u been watching the 999 emergency calls prog about Blackpool?
Afraid not.

......shows the place to be a right old sh*t hole....even tho most of the folk on it arent from Blackpool!
It's in program-makers interests to make their shows look gloomier and more seedy than life really is for most people. They love to adopt the the "shock and awful" principle. Perhaps the epitome of this was the "how clean is your house" series which was more about mental health issues rather than top tips for keeping things clean.

I will have to check with the wife if iam debt free from that move when i was 17 ;)

When i was younger 17 my nan (BLess Her) said to me save a bit and spend a bit if your car breaks down you will have money in the bank to repair it so you can get to work to get the bills in :cool:

So fast forward now to 37 i totally did more saving than spending yeah iam known of being tight with my very good friends :LOL:

I will have to check with the wife if iam debt free from that move when i was 17 ;)
I see youv'e a wife you fool soon what youv'e saved will be hers .

On Thursday evening at about 10pm, for the first time ever in my adult life, we were entirely out of debt. No mortgage (we downsized a few years ago and bought outright), all the bills were paid, no loans and the credit card we use for day to day shopping was even £20 or so in credit. :) Obviously, the next morning something had emerged and today we have used the card to pay deposits for holidays next year. It wwas a short lived joyous pleasure though!

So, the question is, have any of you ever been totally out of debt?

Calorific, well done an I myself will be in this position in 3 years but dont forget it has been a long hard road to get there and you have paid your way

Back to the original subject (bill roach can take care of himself).
I have owed 'diddleysquat for last 20 years.
I have edited this post and deleted the remainder of my comments because of the certain poster who follows me around, insults and stalks me .
He needs to get a job and occupy his mind.
No big deal though- I can handle it.

More fantasies peterpisspot??
I'm glad you got your head out of that bin. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back