Defence Minister discusses Conscription

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Rather than your kids or grandkids having to fight the Russians would it not be better to give more stuff to the Ukrainians?

Discus

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Military service should be a sentencing option for some crimes such as carrying knives, it would keep them out of prison, plus they might learn something worthwhile.

Or maybe a bit like speeding, where you get the option of an education course, with no points and no record, maybe minor crimes you get the option of military service with no criminal record.

Military service should be a sentencing option for some crimes such as carrying knives, it would keep them out of prison, plus they might learn something worthwhile.
I get what you’re saying, but would this not “help” them to kill better?

I get what you’re saying, but would this not “help” them to kill better?

Better that going to prison which is just a crime training camp, some people might even discover a career in the military.
Plus with military service they can be head of the queue for conscription, then they can try their knife skills in the theatre of war.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Right on the front line
Wetherspoon Brexity gammon economy wrecking boat loving old fookers. this is where uou can chat bread, dogs and immigrants. 3 of your fave subjects.
2 . Zombie knife brigade can follow you
3. Pedos, and all those serving serious sentemces
4. Then military personnnel
5. Then conscriptions for those that will do it.

Makes you laugh, offering to conscript criminals, they didn't in the 30s/40s, you are called up whether you liked it not, poor fookers, fought for this country and look what's happened, were the laughing stock of europe,whether we're in or out of europe.I
This lot today would Shiite their pants a just the thought of being called up.
This country is goosed and will be even more when Starmers lot get in.

Sponsored Links
Back