Defense Minister talks about Conscription

Sponsored Links
Oh dear someone at odds with themselves. Don't give up the day job if you think I post under the name of mot or bod in your part time sleuth operations.
The name is James James Odd.

Oh dear someone at odds with themselves. Don't give up the day job if you think I post under the name of mot or bod in your part time sleuth operations.
The name is James James Odd.
put your glasses on and read it again.

Sponsored Links
You've lost it pal, simmer down go watch the cricket windies on the verge of beating Australia.

It's only one sentence. Give it another go...

In other news 'Pope saves England in India'.
Nice to know we have the Lord's representative on Earth on our side.

It's only one sentence. Give it another go...
I've read it and a grown man of your age thinks that's funny, you've lost it pal, your certainly in a lather over something.
Windies won, brilliant.

Comment from the Neil Oliver vid.

"Don't burn the house down then expect me to defend the ashes"

Back on topic.

I loved his history progs but this guy is off the wall on politics. A good example of why historians should stick to being wise after the event, lol the patreon professor.

I loved his history progs but this guy is off the wall on politics. A good example of why historians should stick to being wise after the event, lol the patreon professor.
Russophobia predates all this modern so called woke, lefty liberal, ******.
In fact the call to arms by the establishment should be welcomed by the Conservative right wing brigade.
Its a sign that Britain is reverting to earlier traditions.
With the remergence of TB, rickets and war in Europe against the Russians, things are looking good for the admirers of tradional values of service and patriotism.
I'm looking forward to the day when building regulations are changed to make chimneys wide enough for Orphans to climb up.

Russophobia predates all this modern so called woke, lefty liberal, ******.
In fact the call to arms by the establishment should be welcomed by the Conservative right wing brigade.
Its a sign that Britain is reverting to earlier traditions.
With the remergence of TB, rickets and war in Europe against the Russians, things are looking good for the admirers of tradional values of service and patriotism.
I'm looking forward to the day when building regulations are changed to make chimneys wide enough for Orphans to climb up.
I get all that, but russsia is a present threat, and some targetted form of national service, ideally in a european wide context, makes sense. Maybe ten per cent of the relevant age group, appropriately compensated. It wont happen because the tories want to keep taxes low.

It's taking you over a week to find the allegations you made.

Why would I go searching?
If they're my allegations? :rolleyes:

Searching for your (non-existent) answer though; been there, done that.

Still, if you want me to ask for your answer for the fifth time, I will.

If it ever posted, it should be no issue for you to
Put up or ****ing shut up.

(y)

Why would I go searching?
If they're my allegations? :rolleyes:

Searching for your (non-existent) answer though; been there, done that.

Still, if you want me to ask for your answer for the fifth time, I will.

If it ever posted, it should be no issue for you to

(y)
up to you.

Sponsored Links
Back