Defense Minister talks about Conscription

You prefer genocide to continue, brushed under the carpet.
What part do you not understand, it's immaterial I'm powerless to change the situation.
Will you be marching this weekend in this country to enact change or do you see it as pointless and revert back to thrashing away at the keyboard?

Sponsored Links
how bad the Jews are

It's a relief you aren't complaining about people who disagree with the actions of the Israeli State, like me.

You'll have been pleased to read posts like mine, pointing out and supporting actions and words from Jewish people who, like me, are opposed to racism, apartheid and genocide.

It's a very old Zionist trick to pretend that pointing out the actions of a criminal is not allowed, when that criminal is Jewish.

How did this thread wander away from the title? Oh yeah I remember now, there are provocative posters on here that like to wind people up and other posters who feed the trolls also mods who do nothing. Anyway the question of conscription is on the cards whenever we fight a war and always has been. The last time, as far as I can recall, was when we threw the argies out of the Falklands. That probably wont happen again as we do not have an adequate armed force these days. I was in the army reserve at the time of the falklands, that's the force you are put on after finishing regular armed forces duty. I was served callup papers but in the event it didn't last long enough for me to actually go.

Sponsored Links
Well if push comes to shove I would want to be in the sniper core :cool:

Def not on the front line ( as such) to up close and personal plus I might get captured by a bunch of hairy arrissed back ward Russians

They may be gay ????

You want to stop putting them additives into your gold leaf.
I can get news from all sources where different opinions lie, I don't just have to rely on this forum for the one eyed view which is the overall concensus
Never once have you shown where you source your constant rubbish from

Well if push comes to shove I would want to be in the sniper core :cool:

Def not on the front line ( as such) to up close and personal plus I might get captured by a bunch of hairy arrissed back ward Russians

They may be gay ????

So your fantasy is to be rogered by a bunch of Russian bears - every one of these hard right wingers are just repressed gays trying to come to terms with their sexuality.

You're angry and a right winger as you haven't come to terms with your sexuality. :D

What part do you not understand, it's immaterial I'm powerless to change the situation.
Will you be marching this weekend in this country to enact change or do you see it as pointless and revert back to thrashing away at the keyboard?
You're powerless to change the past actions of the Tory government's reaction to the Covid pandemic, yet here you are day and night, hammering at the keys about it like a demented monkey - given time, maybe you could write hamlet?

You're powerless to change the past actions of the Tory government's reaction to the Covid pandemic, yet here you are day and night, hammering at the keys about it like a demented monkey - given time, maybe you could write hamlet?

Blimey the irony :ROFLMAO:

Hit a nerve?
Reckon i have considering the way you've run for cover under other names you use on here.
A typical trick from all y'all who're on a sticky wicket under a stormy sky.

Go on what other name am I on here.
You can't because It wouldn't enter my head to do such a thing.
Lost the plot.

Go on what other name am I on here.
You can't because It wouldn't enter my head to do such a thing.
Lost the plot.
Well, i've spotted two that are obvious.
You have no imagination.

Sponsored Links
Back