Defense Minister talks about Conscription

Sponsored Links
It will have knock on effects which should be open to discussion, which seem to be free from discussion. All we seem to get is how the bad Jews are and after a time you give up reading how bad they are.

It will have knock on effects which should be open to discussion, which seem to be free from discussion. All we seem to get is how the bad Jews are and after a time you give up reading how bad they are.
And that makes it all better and it goes away?

Sounds like head in the sand to me

Sponsored Links
That's just a huge pile of horsesh!t.

Tory voters.

In his speech, Sanders said the cold war peace dividend was over, noting that over the last 30 years, the army has been halved in size; in the last 12 years, we’ve absorbed a 28% reduction”. Recruitment remained a challenge, he said, although applications to join were “the highest in six years”.

Now who has been in power for the last 12 years?

It's pretty damn antisemtic to lump all the jews together as one whole group. Pushing tired tropes about jews.

Last edited:
It's pretty damn antisemtic to lump all the jews together as one whole group. Pushing tired tropes about jews.
It is. A mistake people like Gant always make when he refuses to read what's in front of him.
This is why my criticism is focussed on the Fascist Zionist government and the war criminal who leads them.

It is. A mistake people like Gant always make when he refuses to read what's in front of him.
This is why my criticism is focussed on the Fascist Zionist government and the war criminal who leads them.
Do you know how stupid that sounds? If you endlessly keep coming across near back to back posts about how bad the Jews are then you must be forgiven thinking their might be a few gooduns.
Which doesn't get reflected by one or two posters I could mention.

Do you know how stupid that sounds? If you endlessly keep coming across near back to back posts about how bad the Jews are then you must be forgiven thinking their might be a few gooduns.
Which doesn't get reflected by one or two posters I could mention.
Once again, for the hard of hearing.
Zionists.
There's abundant opposition to Netanyahu in Israel and when all this is over he'll likely be confronted with court cases for corruption and indictments for war crimes. You support that? Israeli television pours out a relentless diet of biased news on the occupation, which Netanyahu encourages because he has shares in the major media sites in the country.
You have been given the opportunity to read this info for yourself but do not accept Israel is in any way culpable for the oppression of Palestine; locked awayin your GBnews bubble, you're no better than any one of those ultra-orthodox fascists who're hell-bent on genocide.

Any reasonable person would realise that the right to coexist is the only way to bring about peace...
Like how you coexist with your Dad who voted for Brexit? Oops, no, I forgot, as far as you are concerned you think he's an idiot, you admit to hating him and being a Brexxer, you wish him a swift demise. I have got that right, haven't I?

You want to stop putting them additives into your gold leaf.
I can get news from all sources where different opinions lie, I don't just have to rely on this forum for the one eyed view which is the overall concensus

I can get news from all sources where different opinions lie, I don't just have to rely on this forum for the one eyed view which is the overall concensus
Then post up the Israeli pov. Be my guest. Anyone, for that matter... @fillyboy
Lets discuss how the Zionist government of Israel is intent on illegally building settlements in the west Bank, ignoring International treaties and world protests in the process. Even South Africa says the regime is apartheid!

I've not the interest you clearly have in people in the middle east being barbaric against each other in the name of whose God is betterer.

Sponsored Links
Back