Despite what some are saying, it’s not all growth and prosperity in the EU.

It'd help if the man from MOT would read some of those links already posted.

Sponsored Links
It'd help if the man from MOT would read some of those links already posted.
I never go past the first few lines in a link that shows what I want…..

Right, off to work now, new group of excludees coming at 12.00. Got to charge up the taser. ;)

And there's a part of the problem for y'all...only reading what it suits you to read in order to reinforce a belief. Brexiters are devoutly convinced of their cause and express righteous indignation at anyone who dares to question the just cause we've all been subjected to.
Rejoice ye heretics and despair, for there is only one true faith and Brexit is its name.

Sponsored Links
It only took until post #3 to turn an innocuous thread into yet another Brexit whinge.

That's what you did when you started the thread.

So you've told us everything you can about the benefits of Brexut.

1.) ......

2.) .....

3.) ....

Pretty poor, really.

You're lucky.

You've told us you don't care.

But you started another thread about Brexit.

I think you can say without fear of contraception that the political parties in this country leave a lot to be desired, political pygmies the lot of them.
It wouldn't take much for a new political party to be formed and take a high percentage of voters due to a growing number of the electorate have become politically homeless.

I think you can say without fear of contraception that the political parties in this country leave a lot to be desired, political pygmies the lot of them.
It wouldn't take much for a new political party to be formed and take a high percentage of voters due to a growing number of the electorate have become politically homeless.
Got a name for your new 'oven-ready' party, me old rumpled stilton?

You may mock but it's happened before.

I do mock. How can you not?
That's a recent trope posted to scare Tories into shaping up. They need a jolt to get them out of their rut.
There was no appetite for a new party in 2018 and i doubt anyone has the wit or the political skill to promote a middle ground party now. Nobody is listening. Back to the trenches with you! No Mans Land is no place to be this winter.

And, to get on topic: No, Europe is not enjoying the situation, either. Italy's new government has decided to ban raves as one of its first acts of legislation. That'll help their migrant problem, inflation and energy crisis, this winter. Denmark and Sweden have turned to the right. Hungary is already there. Likewise Poland. Even people in this country would sacrifice a bit more liberty in order to protect themselves from the encroaching madness swimming across the Channel.
The Eu is suffering similar problems and we're not exactly helping them out so why would they do the same for us?

Last edited:
The only reason I mentioned Brexit is here is a post that suggests all is ok as the rest of the world is having problems. Brexit is one of the reasons we are doing worse as is Truss but there are other factors. I'm more concerned about what is happening in the UK. Looking elsewhere might make people feel more comfortable but doesn't relate as far as I am concerned.

Perhaps start another one E Europe is doing worse. They appear to be but it still doesn't relate to us. No other country does really but yes lots are having problems.

Only kippers are politically homeless. You only have to read the threads on here to understand Tories are still Tories and Labour supporters are still labour.

Its the kippers that have nowhere to go, and it's them that caused all the current problems.

Sponsored Links
Back