Despite what some are saying, it’s not all growth and prosperity in the EU.

NeverSoGood.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Why won't a single brexiteer show us a single benefit of brexit?

Surely it can't be hard to do?

Check my posting history, it can't be that hard to do.
All you’ve done is post some Tory govt propaganda.

you’ve never posted any demonstrable benefits…..those only exist in your head

Why won't a single brexiteer show us a single benefit of brexit?

Surely it can't be hard to do?
Surely one of the benefits of Brexit is to expose our politicians as the useless individuals they are. Brexit has exposed how much work they did when they were following eu dictats, why in effect did we need so many mps.
Hopefully but doubt it people will vote to rid us of the shysters. Not something we could do when in the eu to vote out their band of shysters.

The :ROFLMAO: was because I thought the last cartoon was particularly appropriate at the moment. The British Steel aspect will be too obscure for most.

Surely one of the benefits of Brexit is to expose our politicians as the useless individuals they are. Brexit has exposed how much work they did when they were following eu dictats, why in effect did we need so many mps.
Hopefully but doubt it people will vote to rid us of the shysters. Not something we could do when in the eu to vote out their band of shysters.
Utterly clueless.

Yes, it has exposed them as brazen liars.
Not entirely as they reckon it will "take some time" to show benefits. One, the last negotiator, has said he has always pointed out that it will have detrimental effects - not that I heard that from any of them. It was called project fear when the effects were expected and pointed out by some against leaving.

Some time - years. All sorts can happen over that time scale and has. Detrimental effects are predictable given how the world works. I don't think any beneficial aspect is really predictable. What might it have done - more state money without raising taxation but probably not enough. Then comes right wing think tank thoughts mostly from the USA. The UK is not the USA. Maybe they can get away with being a sink for imports. Us - I wonder.

Utterly clueless.
So no comment on our political class in this country operating as rubber stampers for eu dictats and the wasted vote of voting for MEPs.
Par for the course then, bag of wind and p*ss.

Last edited:
So no comment on our political class in this country operating as rubber stampers for eu dictats and the wasted vote of voting for MEPs.
Par for the course then, bag of wind and p*ss.
Give us some examples ? If you can?

Sponsored Links
Back