Despite what some are saying, it’s not all growth and prosperity in the EU.

Give us some examples ? If you can?
Doubt if he can.

The real problem our population. Electing Farage's lot who have no interest other than destroying it is one aspect.

Given a growth in 2 and 3 word catch phrases and how well they are taken up by the electorate and the other
flannel used .....................................................................

Sponsored Links
You taking the **** Aj? Are you saying the eu don't have an agricultural policy for example?

Is gant gearing himself up to explaining an example?

Sponsored Links
What is frightening, the remainers seem oblivious to the fact the eu sets the framework countries have to operate in.
Things are becoming clearer I thought it was accepted fact, it appears that isn't the case, frightening.

The output of your vacuum cleaner?
The amount of sewage allowed into the sea (that's a biggie since we left)
Light bulbs

You have thrown in some random words.

Now, for one or more of them, try to explain what you think is wrong, and what you think resigning from the EU has done to put them right

Don't work like that JD all the Google warriors on here and they didn't know the eu dictates terms to it's members.
Lol, lol,

I've been doing some googling, oh look what's come up, smart ars*s

Be in here aj won't, it what lighting they want you to use.
Good this Google innit have you tried it aj ?
Perhaps then you wouldn't have come out with that horsesh*t about Farage and the rest earlier.

I've been doing some googling, oh look what's come up, smart ars*s
Your a bit of a twerp you know. These things are agreed via countries leaders not dictated.

The agricultural aspects relate to years and years ago and guess what some sectors are missing being in the EU.

Lol.
Wondered when the yeahbuts and the whataboutaterry would start.
See we're drifting off my original comment of parliament rubber stamping.
Wasn't ever thus.

Be in here aj won't, it what lighting they want you to use.
Good this Google innit have you tried it aj ?
Perhaps then you wouldn't have come out with that horsesh*t about Farage and the rest earlier.
Wow if you had bought any and looked you would have found the marking go

Following the rescaling of the EU energy label for light sources from 1 September 2021, the new labels use a scale from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient). Because of the constant improvement in energy efficiency, most products under the original label had risen to A+ or A++ - and so a rescaling was made in order to be clearer to the consumer about which are the most efficient products on the market. [NB Existing stocks with the old label may still be sold in shops until 1 March 2023.] The labels provide information on the product’s

• energy efficiency class
  • energy consumption
Copied from you link.

Now I wonder why they have been marked like that and why anyone should object. It's informative. The actual efficiency depends on the mix of light they put out. All down to the sensitivity of the human eye to various colours of light. I don't need telling that but some do.

Have to laugh the bulbs have been marked like that before the EU press release.

Sponsored Links
Back