Despite what some are saying, it’s not all growth and prosperity in the EU.

And the eu are trying to do away with the veto and move to majority voting JD, what you think of that.
And they will have to achieve that without getting a veto on the way. It's mostly cropped up due to a certain E European country.

Sponsored Links
I think you're quite obviously trying to change the subject because you are unable to describe a problem that has been cured by resigning from the EU
I think I said earlier we were moving off the topic originally under discussion, for obvious reasons now it's been determined the eu make the rules, which is what I said.

Sponsored Links
I think I said earlier we were moving off the topic originally under discussion, for obvious reasons now it's been determined the eu make the rules, which is what I said.
it is you that moved off topic. Again

If you think I've been back peddling and flip flopping nosey, what do you think the remainers who have learnt today that the eu makes and passes legislation that members have to abide by to be members, been doing......triple salchows?

If you think I've been back peddling and flip flopping nosey, what do you think the remainers who have learnt today that the eu makes and passes legislation that members have to abide by to be members, been doing......triple salchows?
You mean the ones that the UK intend to keep?

Standard stuff. Members make the rules. Members make the laws. Better than being lawless.

Your on jury service and lack the comprehension of what was being stated. Jeez.
I said our politicians were just rubber stamping eu dictats. The remainers ploughed in asking if I knew any, when I did the penny dropped and they were found wanting. So the old standbys of yeahbuts and whatabouttery came out of the hat.

You mean the ones that the UK intend to keep?

Standard stuff. Members make the rules. Members make the laws. Better than being lawless.
Your talking present day, comprehension is everything when your trying to be a smart ars*e, it was obvious I was talking about when Britain was a member so surplus to requirement to what's being discussed.

Last edited:
I've been doing some googling, oh look what's come up, smart ars*s

And what is wrong with those regulations

The remainers ploughed in asking if I knew any, when I did the penny dropped and they were found wanting
No you didn’t.

you came up with a list of a few items, none of which did you state what, if any problem you had with them.

Sponsored Links
Back