Despite what some are saying, it’s not all growth and prosperity in the EU.

Your talking present day, comprehension is everything when your trying to be a smart ars*e, it was obvious I was talking about when Britain was a member so surplus to requirement to what's being discussed.
So, zero benefits.

We have gained nothing positive, zero, since leaving the EU.

Leaving the EU has changed nothing for the better.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Sponsored Links
So, zero benefits.

We have gained nothing positive, zero, since leaving the EU.

Leaving the EU has changed nothing for the better.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Try telling that to the workers who've had a rise in their paypackets now there's a shortage of eu worker fodder for the employers to exploit.

So in between your day job you flew to Brussels and strasburg to sit in on the topics under discussion to make that assessment?
You do talk some ******
No, I do research and learn from experts……not something brexers do.

Here an expert, sumner using his findings:

”when it comes to negotiations behind the scenes, before votes take place and before laws are adopted, the data suggest that the UK government is right at the heart of EU policy-making, and certainly at the top table, alongside Germany and France”

Sponsored Links
A blog brought out just before the referendum championing the merits of the eu, how convenient notch.

Swerve. They were mostly rubber stamped, forty years isn't enough time to debate 52,741 laws in Parliament.
And they were mostly debated and shaped by British representatives in the EU

And they were mostly debated and shaped by British representatives in the EU
How much part did they play in decimating Britain's fishing industry or mass migration to Britain on a scale Britain has never seen in its history.
Reports from the latest census are reporting there are now 10 million people living in Britain not born in Britain.

Try telling that to the workers who've had a rise in their paypackets now there's a shortage of eu worker fodder for the employers to exploit.
Ah yes, poor Gant tries to feed on more Brexit lies.

”Reviewing the results of 12 studies conducted between 2003 and 2018, the Migration Advisory Committee (2018) drew three conclusions. First, that immigration has little or no impact on average employment or unemployment of existing workers”

I presume Gant supports the RMT strikes: you know Unions fighting for decent wages

Ah yes, poor Gant tries to feed on more Brexit lies.

”Reviewing the results of 12 studies conducted between 2003 and 2018, the Migration Advisory Committee (2018) drew three conclusions. First, that immigration has little or no impact on average employment or unemployment of existing workers”

I presume Gant supports the RMT strikes: you know Unions fighting for decent wages
Wonder where their funding comes from to churn that rubbish out.

Sponsored Links
Back