Despite what some are saying, it’s not all growth and prosperity in the EU.

It's a bit pathetic seeing the anti-Europe Brexers trying to whinge about the EU, but totally unable to show any evidence to support their moaning.

Why can't they just be happy that they "won?"

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
All these theories hard to know what to believe. Suppose those who want to believe what he says will. After all he was very vocal during the referendum we'd all be going to hell in a handcart.

Even the BOE governor thinks Brexit is shít.
Bit extreme. They have just said it reduced GDP and other aspects. Well it has. End of. No point in further chat really. It's just a factor that they had to dial into their sums. They have had to dial in Truss too. Not that they will be directly critical. Just mention that confidence needs to be restored in a way that suggests a penalty.
What they have done with interest rates is said they are not aiming for zero inflation just 2%. That reduces the pain. The markets may buy that but then comes the other problem. Lack of real growth and that likely to continue.
Covid is an example. News higher recovery rate than others. Behind that sank deeper and took longer to get to pre covid levels than others.
Carney made a comeback?
:ROFLMAO: Maybe it's why he cleared off.
However do bear in mind like a PM the job is something of a front man and others are involved in decisions.

LOL The shadow chancellor worked in this area for a while as an economist. Also worke in the markets as well.

Bit extreme. They have just said it reduced GDP and other aspects. Well it has. End of. No point in further chat really. It's just a factor that they had to dial into their sums.
Correct. Ironic that a bloke that is gullible enough to believe in conspiracy theories labels Carneys findings a 'theory' and 'hard to believe'. lol.

All these theories hard to know what to believe
Perhaps if Carney presented on YouTube along with some sinister music, he'd fall hook, line...

You thought he was still the BOE, nosey I used to hang on your every word, not so sure now.

You thought he was still the BOE, nosey I used to hang on your every word, not so sure now.
Did you not click on the link?

I'm shít on my phone and very bad at typing with it. I have admitted as much in previous posts. Apologies for misleading text. The link was just a relevant though, i.e. a financial heavyweight proclaiming Brexit has damaged the UK and STILL not recovered.

Did you not click on the link?

I'm shít on my phone and very bad at typing with it. I have admitted as much in previous posts. Apologies for misleading text. The link was just a relevant though, i.e. a financial heavyweight proclaiming Brexit has damaged the UK and STILL not recovered.
You’re supposed to be giving out the death sentence and you’re playing with your phone. Pay attention man!

Carney made a comeback?
yes he has made a comeback to say what he predicted about Brexit has come true and it’s every bit as sh1t as he thought.

“This is what we said was going to happen, which is that the exchange rate would go down, it would stay down, that would add to inflationary pressure, the economy’s capacity would go down for a period of time because of Brexit, that would add to inflationary pressure, and we would have a situation – which is the situation we have today – where the Bank of England has to raise interest rates despite the fact that the economy is going into recession.”

"The country has had enough of experts" said Brexer Gove.

Brexers would rather ignore people who know what they're talking about.

They like lies and meaningless slogans.

benefited the fishing industry which was hollowed out when we joined the eu.
Which brings us back to post number 69 I made

Whether EU membership damaged UK fishing industry or not is immaterial as an argument for Brexit.

Sponsored Links
Back