dewalt black & decker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone use a dewalt charger to charge b&d batteries, mine fit and i have been doing it for a while , and one fo the batts broke, i dont know if i overcharged it,

Sponsored Links
YES
it was all going so well!!!!
i don't rush to take my dewalt out of the radio charger when they are charged, and have never had a problem,
but now im thinking i done the same with the b&d and possibly broke it, i don't know whether to carry on

heeelllooo tanners :D

how olds the battery!!!!!

i doubt if the charger has dammaged the battery if it charges at the same rate as the bxd charger
probably just coincedence

Sponsored Links
i would take it back and "forget"some crutial information and avoid the senario again unless someone else tells you otherwise

i assume the bxd was between the 7.2 and 18v off the dewalt charger!!!!

was the dewalt a standard nicad charger!!!

it was a b&d 14.4v
in the dewalt radio charger

i took it back and exanged it

i just want someone to tell me they been doing it years and mine was coincidence

If a DeWalt battery fits in a Black&Decker recharger, or vice versa, then I would EXPECT they would be compatable.

After all Black & Decker owns DeWalt. DeWalt is Black & Decker's line of professional quality power tools. Black & Decker still make lesser quality tools for homeowners who don't do very much in the way of DIY work. Black & Decker also own the Kwikset company that makes door locks and Price Phister who make plumbing faucets.

http://www.bdk.com/

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back