dewalt offer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
a couple of places have the Dewalt DC100KA-GB on offer at £99..alledgedly down from £199 is this a good model,

im also after a powerful [24/36v[ sds battery drill,anyone got any recommendations,

Sponsored Links
that the 18V 2 battery drill?

B&Q had it on their "going, going, gone" offer, but that ends today.. unless you ave one that's open till midnight near you then I'd say you missed it..

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
B & Q and screwfix are the same people, so they often share deals.

The dewalt is the 'compact combi' so its the lighterweight version of the dewalt top of the range.

with cordless you pay for the batteries, so this is the bit that often differentiates the 'hot deals' look out for the chemistry & the amp hours.

bosch SDS is good machine, but I would avoid > 2amp batteries.

Sponsored Links
so it looks like its the light use one with lower power batts...good point !!,

may still be a good buy though, i use a few drills and was looking to extend the range i have, tbh...one of the best ive had cost 35 quid from wickes.....!!

got my eye on a bosch one on ebay.... :LOL:

I bought one, but only really for the batteries and charger..

my existing drill is an XRP one with the metal gearbox..
hasn't been used for 4 years and the batteries are mostly stuffed..

was the older black charger that doesn't do the NiMh batteries..

it'll do for use as a screwdriver, and now I have a NiMh capable charger, i can get some of the 2.6 - 3.0AH NiMh batteries from e-bay...

I think these have NI-CAD batteries, check the price of the lithium-ion powered DE-Walt
col

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back