did the moderator delete my post?

Sponsored Links
Moderator it is not spam honest.

It is not advertising.

I have a question to ask.

I am not associated with the company.

I am not a salesperson.

This is not a ploy.

They weren't "advertising links" - they were links to a product I was interested in but could not buy because the company supplies to a different kind of customer.

Will you let me explain?

It wasn't a marketing question.

I have no link to the company - other than I am interesting in their product but can't get a quote out of them because supply for big construction and I am only a small DIY person.

Why are you so suspicious?

I want to buy corrugated metal sheet with very small size corrugations so I'd like to ask if anyone knows of a supplier.

Sponsored Links
Hello moderator. Do you understand? Can you help me instead of stopping and threatening me?

Do you understand that I can't buy what I want from B&Q etc so how can I get it when it is not available to the little guy?

Can I ask that? Can I explain what I want? Like corrugations of maybe 1cm apart?

You can`t fool the mods - you are the MD of Dow Corning ;)

I think the gentleman doth protest too much.

A rose by any other name is still a rose.

...and so is spam. :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back