Did ya? Are you glad you did??

Brexit: Are you happy right now that you voted as you did?

• I voted out. I'm glad I voted out

• I voted remain. I'm glad I voted remain

• I voted out. I wish I'd voted remain

• I voted remain. I wish I'd voted out.

• I don't care any more

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Agree.

But you need food, water, elec, gas, housing, transport, they all cost money. All before you can do what you want.

Why make it harder?
Exactly..brexit and make it easier

Which is ok if you have the money to pay for all of it.

Do you see all our services up to standard, and you are happy to make us worse off ?
Of course not. But by leaving the EU we can hopefully stop the slide and see some improvements. Trouble is with most people, they only read what they want to read. I have first hand experience of the health service and I can tell you its being bankrupted by treating those from other countries that haven't paid anything into it and are never likely to. The sooner they go home, the better.

Of course not. But by leaving the EU we can hopefully stop the slide and see some improvements. Trouble is with most people, they only read what they want to read. I have first hand experience of the health service and I can tell you its being bankrupted by treating those from other countries that haven't paid anything into it and are never likely to. The sooner they go home, the better.
And the lazy lefties who wont work,become obese,use the NHS daily,and morph into a remoaner

Are you insisting that everyone else follows your philosophy?
If they can afford it, yes. If not, sit tight and leave it to us that can to sort it out for you but I'm not including those that cant afford it and shouldn't be here in the first place.

I have first hand experience of the health service and I can tell you its being bankrupted by treating those from other countries that haven't paid anything into it and are never likely to. The sooner they go home, the better.
EU citizens will have their own version of an EHIC card. Therefore the cost of EU's citizens treatment can be reclaimed form the appropriate EU country.
Brexit will prevent that reclaiming of costs from other EU countries if the EHIC card mutual recognition ends.

Some EU countries issue it automatically. In others, as in UK, they have to apply for it.
"
Applying for the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
In some countries the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is issued together with the national health card. In other countries, you need to apply for it."
https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/health/unplanned-healthcare/temporary-stays/index_en.htm

Last edited:
Looks like a Brextremist is trying to pretend foreigners are a burden on the country.

In fact they work harder, cost less, and pay tax more than the average Brit.

Yaxley-Lennon and his chums can't bear that.

In fact they work harder, cost less, and pay tax more than the average Brit.

Do they.

I suppose you mean that EU citizens must have different tax codes to the rest of us so they pay higher taxes -Ive not seen that anywhere, Im surprised I havent received any info from HMRC about

If they can afford it, yes. If not, sit tight and leave it to us that can to sort it out for you but I'm not including those that cant afford it and shouldn't be here in the first place.
On your understanding of EU citizens use of NHS and associated costs, I doubt that you are sufficiently informed to make sensible decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back