Did you know

C

collisioni

It is always a good thing to know who your friends are. It is also worth noting that forums such as this do not contain real friends. The banning of a member for writing truth that one or two might find offensive, is wrong. How can that be correct when many agree ? Banning members without giving them a chance to refute is also wrong. Yes, you've got it. I was banned . I even contributed in a post about banning members and what kind of people would do it. I didn't get to boot for that tho. Have a guess who I am. If this post gets posted lol.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
How can the truth not be true ? I think you best go to the dictionary. Fabrications that are claimed to be true, is another matter. My point being when others agree with statements made that are so 'matter of fact' why should a minority call the shots ?
The trouble with "truth" is that it isn't always "true".

What you consider to be true may well not be, but as far as you are concerned you are speaking "the truth". Not me that needs to reflect on the etymology of the words you're using, sunshine. :rolleyes:

You tried to be clever ,it backfired. Resorting to pedantic jibberish and lightly veiled patronising is deliciously low brow. Lavely ,be lucky

What have I missed?

Someone posting openly that they have defied a ban and come back under a new name? that's a permanent banning offense in my book :)

Sponsored Links
Back