Did you watch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The motorway cops on the beeb this evening, if so you will understand my next question; why the frigin el do we let eastern Europeans into this country?? they make the ****** look like saints!!

Sponsored Links
Business wants cheap labour. The owners of big business don't live near the Roma. Simples.

Worse than that, government wants more GDP growth. Cramming in more people helps that goal. Sadly, nobody bothers to report GDP per capita.

Don't think that letting EEs on Britains roads will be, as Sir Robert Mark used to say', 'a major contribution to road safety'.

Sponsored Links
The motorway cops on the beeb this evening, if so you will understand my next question; why the frigin el do we let eastern Europeans into this country?? they make the ***** look like saints!!

I also watched that.......and soon with more of our welcome visitors coming here the problem is going to get worse

They'll be over here in droves. Rich pickings in a soft country.

The policeman was saying they was really struggling to keep on top of the cable thefts will the resources they have.....the budget cuts = less policing...more immigrants come for rich pickings and this problem is certainly going to escalate

The policeman was saying they was really struggling to keep on top of the cable thefts will the resources they have.....the budget cuts = less policing...more immigrants come for rich pickings and this problem is certainly going to escalate

It's even worse. More immigrants claiming benefits, free healthcare, etc. = even less money for policing.

A vicious circle. Still, I suppose the government know what they're doing! :rolleyes:

Apart from the criminality, I worry about the driving standards of some from Eastern/central Europe. Hope Russia never joins the EU though. Their driving has got to be some of the worst. Never been there, but going by the numerous Ruskie car crash vids on Youtube, they have a kamikaze attitude on the roads. Seem to have no fear, or perception of hazards.

The fact that a lot of Russian cars have dash-cams tells a story. Must be the cold or vodka that affects a lot of the driving. Roads that seem to be snow and ice covered for a lot of the year can't help.

Sponsored Links
Back