Are you ready for tomorrow (Immigration thread)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I for one think it's cataclysmic to allow more immigration on a massive scale, which is what will happen(though the lefties would have you believe otherwise). Back in 2004 we saw a massive influx of eastern Europeans, the effects of which was there were fewer jobs in construction for UK workers/trades(I can't comment on other sectors) over the years that followed as more and more eastern Europeans came to the UK.
I was earning a fairly decent wage because the prices were decent, but I have taken a £500pw hit in the pay packet and am now in a dead end factory job earning a poxy £250pw. I've been around dozens and dozens of sites looking for a start, but no joy, I've even been laughed at for trying on a few sites, being told as a UK worker I have no chance because the employers are wanting only foreign workers because it makes economic sense for the company to pay less than a UK worker can live on.

I'm dreading the "next wave" starting tomorrow. It's only going to get worse!

Discuss...

Sponsored Links
Don't expect any support from those employed in the public sector or those that live in Hampshire or Surrey. The rest of us, the working class especially, should be ****ting bricks.

i think its all being blown out off proportion
and far fewer that the doom mongers are forecasting will turn up
after all they have all off the eu to choose from

Could be worse, you could be in IT all those jobs were outsourced years ago, with the few left onshore being given to the indians that stayed behind.

Sponsored Links
The poles that are already here are complaining that their wages are going to be cut when the latest wave of our eu friends come here and undercut them.... and these companies want these migrants here ( see dominoes pizza boss) so that they can make more profits and they are the ones claiming it would be good for the economy..yeah whatever ...we can never have a good economy while the migrants are living 10 to a house and sending their money home and johnny English force into a low paid job ..this effects the mortgage/car buying industry and to me it will have a long term effect... in a part of Yorkshire and Lancashire the immigrants 10 to a house do not spend any money in the local bars/cafes/clothes shops ect ect hence they are also feeling this effect again while johnny English cannot afford to spend as your situation shows... me personally would like all these companies who only employ low paid migrants put onto a database then you decide if you want to use them.. I will never buy twinings tea bags since they moved to Poland and would love everybody to do the same... I think the situation will only get worse eg as a small/med company employing 10 british workers on say £12 per hour will dismiss these people and employ eu migrants at say£7 per hour... this will become nationwide ...we are all doomed

i think its all being blown out off proportion
and far fewer that the doom mongers are forecasting will turn up
after all they have all off the eu to choose from

Well we shall soon see.

In my opinion it's too late now. You should all have voted for UKIP when you had the chance.

Once they're here, they'll be here for good. Over the years, ConLibLab have sold us down the river and the EU has been invited to help ruin this country.

On a side issue; one thing I have noticed with economic reports:

Dollar weak - bad for America.
Pound weak - bad for Britain.

Dollar strong - good for America.
Pound strong - bad for Britain.

On a side issue; one thing I have noticed with economic reports:

Dollar weak - bad for America.
Pound weak - bad for Britain.

Dollar strong - good for America.
Pound strong - bad for Britain.

Because the dollar is the universal currency - whatever happens, they are better off.

Well,,, I know it's the Daily Fail, but have a butchers. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2531440/Sold-Flights-buses-Romanians-Bulgarians-head-UK.html

Big-all, I must disagree that there will be far fewer than the doom mongers reckon. Even the government said they had an "idea" of the numbers, but refuse to say what this , imaginary number is. However, a friend of mine in the police force, has been told it could be anywhere between 100,000 and 300,000 (including children)
That's a hell of a lot of extra people this country has to support, or find jobs for. Once they have jobs, they'll be entitled to Family Working Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit, or the new fancy name for it,,,, "Universal Credit." ( I now wonder if the government know ET and his millions are heading this way, looking to settle here on Earth?) ;) ;)

I suppose the only good thing so far is that they are all heading for London our famous cosmopolitan city is about to me cosmopolitan :D :D :D

England has around 400 people per sq kilometer currently. Its now the most crowded country in Europe.
In 50 years it will be nearly 500.
That will mostly be from foreigners entering the so called land of milk and honey.
Lots of riots ahead. Especially when the debt train hits the buffers.

Sponsored Links
Back